stealth fighter

-

Avispa

Reaction score
Nice 2 door cars are hard to find for a good price, that said, how about building something nobody would admit to losing to!
?
Thee's a decent 65 4 door dart with a 273 auto, how about a 408 stroker for it?. I know, I know, when ya get ready to unload or trade it, 4 door's gonna kill ya, well, how about the pleasure of blowing everyone away in their high buck cars? so how much stealth can ya build in a 65 4 dor dart? give me some ideas, yep, I'm the proverbial salmon swimmng against the current.
Ya know the car, dents, flaking paint, ratty dash, but a wolf in sheeps clothing, with tre price of 2 doors, i think this s the next trend, not so much rolling and profiling, but, in ya face, done out run ya 30K pristine 2 door.
My pockets ain't deep, but i'de really like to put some rumpity rumpers in their place, besides in GA, there's ton o money swapped at tracks.

that sounds cool to me but the 408 will cost ya, however if all your gonna buy is that a tranny and a rear well then it should be alright. id definately do it. post pics. love the idea

That's what I'm gonna do to my '66 Valiant when she gets rusty enough. One difference though it's gotta be a big block. More cubes for about the same money.

I'm talking stock 4 bbl aircleaner, no chrome valve covers, nada, column shift auto, everything exotic hidden

have a 400 block crank and rods, have a 360 already bored 30 over, have a 440, I want sto strike fear into the stangs and maros here in GA, we have some dihard mopar guys, but i'm on a mission to shame these guys with a stalth 4 door podunk car that looks like S$%t and blows them away, don't care about resale value if it even exists.
Example: friend dropped by today in a great looking 72 Swinger, really nice car, but it's a 318, I wanna run a 4 door 65 dart and smok'um, don't care about getting my money back outa it, jus me.:snakeman:

but will cost money, but money i don't have to spend on a cherry body, low mile numbers matching, rust free, no dent, no rust car, 2 door, and they are plentiful, yep I'm demented, but when I rub the nose in it it still smells like MOPAR, and ain't that what we are about?

How about a 1970 4 door Dart....
Just happen to have a carcass for sale sittin' in my back yard....

Later,
Bruce B.

thinkin' something more stealthy , like the 65 datr 4 door sitting for years in a lot, and i know they dude, and it's a sb too!

-
Back