steering coupler needed

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
I need a steering coupler for my 74 duster. I heard these are the same from somewhere around 1970- early 1980's. Does someone have one laying around? I just need the housing part because I will later be buying the rebuild kit. But, will take whole unit.

The splined hole is a different diameter between manual and power.

The splined hole is a different diameter between manual and power.

I have one with the Firm Feel adapter, Power column to manual box I'll let go for $100 plus shipping. I just changed over to a custom steering application.

Have one or two off power steering boxes. 73 and 74 duster. Free, just pay shipping. I am near Sacramento CA. USPS will prob be the cheapest. You mainly want the part that goes on the steering box splines? Do you need any additional parts? I have one still on the steering rod. Can remove for you. I dont like looking at it anyway.

RIceNuker-my zip is 15857. Cant beat free lol. Do you have paypal?

Yes, I have paypal. PM me we can discuss details. I am out tomorrow till the evening, will take me a day or so to get it shipped . Let me know what parts you need on that coupler. It is power steering type off my 74 duster, I reckon that is what you want..

I will just put the parts in a paper grocery bag and pack that in a small cardboard box. Parcel Post is 12 dollars ( calculated 4 pounds) and will take 7 days travel time.

I can't compete with free! What am I supposed to do....pay someone to take it?

So, I went down there to the shop and the cows had broken in and eaten the coupler! Just kidding. Here is the pictures of it.

I have not heard from you on PM, so, let me know..

Attachments

• DSCN2047.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN2048.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 80
rice nuker- give me a few days- had some medical stuff come up, along with a starter I had to buy for the other car, Im whooped on my bank account. Im waiting to see how close to a zero balance I have till next week.

-
Back