Stellantis workers could receive $14,760 in profit sharing

-

340demon72

Reaction score
Just a FYI

89-f71b45ad23c8-2022-1212-ctj-bu_Stellantis-DTE052.jpg

It would be nice if they gave us some for working on them at the dealership. Stellantis doesn't pay **** to fix their mistakes. I'm glad I'm about to retire.

Last edited:
It would be nice if they gave us some for working on them at the dealership. Stellantis doesn't pay **** to fix there mistakes. I'm glad I'm about to retire.
Warranty never did pay well. You just hope you can do the same repair repetitively to beat time.

Yep toolmanmike you are correct. But now that I'm the old dude on the way out management can't understand why they can't keep techs. I just laugh and tell them the same thing.... it's called flat rate. Stop screwing your guys and they will stay and work for you. Plus the ridiculous maintenance packages they try and push. Over priced parts just to off set what they lose in warranty claims. It's crazy. Now they what us to work on high voltage cars! That was the last straw for me. I'm 62 years old screw that!

Last edited:
I wish my stellantis stock had dividends

It would be nice if they gave us some for working on them at the dealership. Stellantis doesn't pay **** to fix there mistakes. I'm glad I'm about to retire.
The only thing is, the tax rate on those can be 50%. When I was working the tax I paid on my profit sharing was 38.5%. I'm happy for those folks

Yep toolmanmike you are correct. But now that I'm the old dude on the way out management can't understand why they can't keep techs. I just laugh and tell them the same thing.... it's called flat rate. Stop screwing your guys and they will stay and work for you. Plus the ridiculous maintenance packages they try and push. Over priced parts just to off set what they loose in warranty claims. It's crazy. Now they what us to work on high voltage cars! That was the last straw for me. I'm 62 years old screw that!
I was at the service desk for 13 years through the late 70's and 80's. I got out of that zoo and got into MAC Tools for 28 years and then retired. The tool business is much more fun.

I wish my stellantis stock had dividends
I sold all of my stocks two years after Daimler bought Chrysler. I told everyone if it lasted 5 years I'd be surprised. I'm glad I did but still sad what happened to my Ma Mopar. Dodge and Chrysler are a name only now. They are dead just like AMC. Wait... I worked there too... wait... maybe it's me :rolleyes:

Sstellantis is run buy a bunch of grifters. The Germans were about the same. Suck the blood out of a company, build really crappy cars then leave the droppings for someone else. Chinese will be next. Germans, Italians and the French are all Euro trash.

Stellantis is nothing like Daimler. It is better than when Daimler was in control. They were just in it to suck it dry. Stellantis does builds a much better car and that is for sure.

I sold all of my stocks two years after Daimler bought Chrysler. I told everyone if it lasted 5 years I'd be surprised. I'm glad I did but still sad what happened to my Ma Mopar. Dodge and Chrysler are a name only now. They are dead just like AMC. Wait... I worked there too... wait... maybe it's me :rolleyes:
No, it's THEM!

I know a few insiders and they agree the situation is much better all around with Stelantis vs daimler/benz.

It is but Chrysler was never owned by Daimler/Benz. That company hasn't been around for years. Daimler is just a
separate company that goes around and buys up other companies for their assets then dumps them. They have been doing it for years.

Who currently owns and manufactures mercedes brand automobiles?

Daimler is just an umbrella company just like Stelantis. Buy, suck dry, avoid taxes, go out of go out of business, change name, repeat

FCA still exist they just got bought by Stelantis. FCA bought DaimlerChrysler.

Stellantis was really only after Jeep, but sadly they're better than Daimler just by default.
I'm willing to wager that Chrysler will be done by 2024 though.

I wonder if someone could group-buy Plymouth and Chrysler like they bought Harley from AMF back in the day?

Stellantis was really only after Jeep, but sadly they're better than Daimler just by default.

I wonder if someone could group-buy Plymouth and Chrysler like they bought Harley from AMF back in the day?
Plymouth has been gone for years now.

I don't think that they will be done by next year, especially with the money that they are investing in their EV line up. I think that dropping the charger is a bad move, not everyone wants a SUV or the so called crossover vehicle. Dropping the hemi is also a bad move as gm and Ford are going to continue to offer a gasoline powered sports car as well as a electric version of their sport cars

-
Back