Steve M is back

-
Yup. I'm glad he's comin around. I think he bout died.

Great news..!! I was just trying to find some current info on him this past Sunday. I didn’t see much. Thanks for posting. Not many of us Massachusetts guys, we need to look out for each other..!!

Scary ride… medically induced coma!?!?!?!

Whooooooooaaaa

My God, this is great news! Not only for Steve M, but also for Bazza, who is still recovering from encephalomyelitis (which is both the brain and the spinal column).

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to send a link of the video to Bazza, in the hopes that this will serve as some sort of encouragement for him.

And way to go, Steve! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
My God, this is great news! Not only for Steve M, but also for Bazza, who is still recovering from encephalomyelitis (which is both the brain and the spinal column).

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to send a link of the video to Bazza, in the hopes that this will serve as some sort of encouragement for him.

And way to go, Steve! :thumbsup:
It sure is great to hear, any idea how/when these cases were contracted?? Wishing them both the best, and a full recovery..

It sure is great to hear, any idea how/when these cases were contracted?? Wishing them both the best, and a full recovery..
Don't know the details about Steve, but Bazza/Barry is (was?) a Railroad Engineer up in the Duluth/Superior area, and he came down with a lung infection...at first. Docs thought it was due to the RR dust, and despite being hospitalized several times for this he never fully recovered.

But they released him for work, on a P/T basis, and while still dealing with the "issues" with his lungs, one day he got bit by some sort of a bug, according to the Docs, and they think this is how he came down with encephalomyelitis. No one's really sure, but encephalomyelitis, on top of the lung infection, damn near killed him.

He's home now, and he is getting better, but no one can give him any sort of outcome or prognosis (is that the word I want?).

Thank you for the well wishes. I'll certainly pass them on to Bazza!

Caught this last night. Couldn't be more happy for him! Keep the prayers rolling for Stevie Mags!!!!

I’m on a job assignment in Tucson for 4 weeks and headed up the the BJ Auction this past Sunday.

I wish I’d seen his YouTube post prior to lugging around 2 of his books all day long hoping to see him filming a segment and ask him to sign both books…..

Awesome auction BTW! Every car guy has to attend at least once. Bucket list event for sure!

EA209A56-EA32-44D0-97AE-04E435783E37.jpeg

-
Back