Still bubbling out overflow after changing water pump, thermostat, radiator,hoses??

-
I cant see starter causing it,as relay carries load. But i could see it causing your starter problem.
Well did few of the major connections ..will do rest tomorrow and attempt to start..if I get a stuck starter situation I'll stop I should have my mini starter by next weekend..thanks for help guys!!

So.... What is the prognosis? water level and starter issue?

So.... What is the prognosis? water level and starter issue?
Replaced bunch of wires..r& r VR and hasn't had a problem starting or charging now..warmed up few times still some bubbling but then started leaking at thermostat housing ..so will be fixing next week then chekchec again..alwa al something.. hopefully will get everything good to put on road shortly!!!

Keep us informed of your progress. Inquiring minds want to know!

Ok so I pulled water pump and found a 90%clog in the passenger side port going threw the timing housing!!!. Cleaned it out and flushed block for awhile..put old pump on and ran few times..rremovd pump cause I got a free better one..and put all back together and no bubbling in hoses and not overflowing out radiator ran great..then found thermostat housing leaking so I removed and it wasn't close to flat so I got a All alluminum one and..I'm getting few bubbles out of manifold side of gasket.. guessing the manifold isn't flat..also noticed the intake is getting wet in front seam...so I will be doing intake manifold gasket and getting thermostat surface flat!! Always something...but thanks to all who helped!! And any advice or tech tips for manifold / gasket would help..

-
Back