Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARMIKE55

I/J CM
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, looking for at least three stock black wheel for my 68 Dart, have changed all 4 wheels to 4-1/2" bolt pattern. Need the wheels to fit the smaller factory Dog dishes(approx: 8-1/2" inside diameter). I have one(1) 5x4-1/2" that is 5.5"wide for the smaller diameter dog dish w/3-1/4 Back space(approx). Would like to have one the same as I have and 2 with 6 or 6-1/2 wide with MAX OF 4" Back spacing for the rear.

I'm pretty sure I still have a pair of these floating around? If you're interested in a pair of them (since I don't have all three) shoot me a PM.

I just got home and it's late in the day for me. I'll get some info on these tomorrow.

I may have something for you if you’re still looking. Let me know and I’ll check to see exactly what I have left...Also gotta tell ya, I’m not into shipping though due to my schedule. I sometimes travel to Erie on weekdays if that would work

I’ve got two that are 6” wide if you were to decide to go that way. I had them on the front of my 69 cuda but I don’t remember what size tire that I had on them. I’ll be leaving for Syracuse on Tuesday morning and could meet you halfway if you’re interested.

I’ve got two that are 6” wide if you were to decide to go that way. I had them on the front of my 69 cuda but I don’t remember what size tire that I had on them. I’ll be leaving for Syracuse on Tuesday morning and could meet you halfway if you’re interested.
Hi! Are they 6" or 5.5"? Haven't seen too many stock black 14"wheels wider that 5.5", that will take the smaller (approx:8.75") dog dish hub caps. Do you have pictures that you can post of the rims? Thanks, Mike

I may have something for you if you’re still looking. Let me know and I’ll check to see exactly what I have left...Also gotta tell ya, I’m not into shipping though due to my schedule. I sometimes travel to Erie on weekdays if that would work
Hi! My wife has family near Williamsport, PA. Could you post some pic's of the wheels and price? Not in a big hurry, we are due to take a trip to see them in the next month or so. Thanks, Mike

Hi! Are they 6" or 5.5"? Haven't seen too many stock black 14"wheels wider that 5.5", that will take the smaller (approx:8.75") dog dish hub caps. Do you have pictures that you can post of the rims? Thanks, Mike
They are truly 6” wide. They are 3621954’s and were used on 72-74 B-bodies. I had them painted T5 Bronze and it took me years to find them. The 68 and up bottle cap hub caps fit these wheels. These came off of my 69 440 Notchback ‘cuda and were matched up with m 15x7” rear wheels which also took me literally years to find because the center sections are smoother than the more common wheels. I’ll post pictures of the wheels tomorrow.

Here are the pictures that you requested. And I was wrong about the part number but correct on the application. 3580060
C903C41E-C964-4BD0-BB10-6537F4D7FFF9.jpeg
50641063-0002-46E9-AC18-13346ABEFF20.jpeg
30F3C904-5319-4516-AF2C-7B5F89C47CDE.jpeg
F47478D5-5883-473B-A1B2-C11A3E1E783B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back