Stolen Trailer $3,000.00 Reward

-

speedchangesyou

Reaction score
Our trailer was stolen from a storage yard in Lake Elsinore Ca on 10.27.18 We want the trailer back and are offering a $3,000 reward for information leading to the recovery. All information kept confidential. The trailer is very recognizable 25' long custom tilt trailer.

Thanks

Chuck & Linda Merken

Stolen Trailer 2.jpg

Stolen Trailer 3.jpg

Hopefully the car is safe! I will keep an eye out in my area.

Thanks really appreciate it.

Also thanks Cuda Chick for expanding the search....

I did have it insured but thats another story bad experience with AAA...

So the insurance company pays for the loss. Move on and replace it.

For you guys that don't have insurance look into it. I insured my enclosed trailer in 2018 after a Friend of mine totaled his on the Ohio Turnpike. He handed the title over to the guy towing it away for tow fees. It cost me around 150.00 dollars a year for 16000.00 coverage if it burns, stolen or wrecked. I may go a step further this year and insure my race cars for "off track" coverage.

42916464850_490e97809a_c.jpg
Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

It doesn't come close to covering it...we had a $12,000 lb Warn Winch AAA valued at $35.00 the photos are the supposed "comps" that AAA used to value our trailer at $4,000 so there is no moving on....was finally after reporting them to the California Insurance Board as acting in bad faith got them to raise it to $6,000. There is no way you can by a stripped down 25' Tilt trailer for 6k let alone one with a wind dam, gang box tongue box led lights winch battery spare tires Etc...

in the gang box a full set of tools that some that my father passed down to me, air compressor, jacks, battery connected to a solar charges and electric tongue jack, two spares one on the side mount and one under the tongue ....My wife and I have traveled all over the country with this trailer towing our car would like to find the dirt bags that took it but just getting it back would be fine. Appreciate all the help

00o0o_hmBXrQHo3EB_600x450.jpg

00o0o_1qtNnf9s2rm_600x450.jpg

00f0f_hCuQSwH5vKU_50x50c.jpg

00c0c_iJz5pncxcJ1_50x50c.jpg

If you received a check and cashed it? They now own it. Even if it's found. You do have a option to buy it back.

I hope they find the slime buckets that stole it. I had mine stolen a few years ago with my car in it. Was your car on the trailer? I hope not.
Best thing to do with a trailer is make sure it can't move, take tires off, box it in a hard spot to get it out, ball locks, etc. Most theives are looking for the quick target.

^^^
My People are watching the West Coast ,no cost!!
I must add (with humble respects) ,

speedchangesyou said:
I agree we had two locks on the trailer...

Inside Job...

Last edited:
-
Back