Stolen Waggon

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
Dart64GT.jpg
Ok all you So Calif members my 1966 Dodge dart Wagon was Stolen between 2 pm and 4pm today. They broke into the shop and found the keys to it and is long gone. I am just heart broken but it should stand out like a sore thumb.Not two many 66 Dart wagons out there running around with a 3.9 SFI injection Dark Brown on top and cream color on the bottom with a silver rocker panel. Hanicap plates K6907G

If you see it call the local sheriff Dept.

View attachment Picture 180 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sorry to hear. very noticable car, hope they get the a$$hole!!!

I am so sorry for your loss as I would be more then heartbroken if that happened to me again, I have dealt with this when I lived in SFV and the police actually found the thief and the vehicle after it rolled over in the chase and although the topper was history the vehicle had the thief's tools in the bed when I picked it up from the police impound. I wound up moving to southern Oregon because I had two vehicles stolen in one month

I hope the hell you get your wagon back as its beautiful

That is a damn shame, very sorry to hear that Earl. I hate thiefs! Hope you get it back soon.

That sucks! I wish you all the luck in the world in getting it back.

You guys in SoCal, you might want to keep an eye out for any 66 Dart wagon. It's a sure bet that if they took it for more than a joy ride, they will probably throw a cheap paint job on it. That car is pretty unique with it's color scheme. Looks like there's a tack on the dash. That might be something to key off of.

This type of crap really ticks me off. I've been the victim of a stolen car, and I can empathize. Sorry for your troubles, man. I hope it all works out for you.

Sorry to hear about the wagon. Seems as people get worse every day. I hope that they find the people that stole it, but with minimal damage to your car. Good Luck!
Matt

Thieves should be hung like the old days.

I have had a car stolen and my house broken into. I can tell you it is the most pissed off you will ever be in your life!

I hope they find your car asap.

Dang it!!

Sorry to hear that Earl. I'm on the other side so I can't help you out but I hope they catch the bastard!

Sorry to hear that. Considering the rarity of the car ( with the efi and all ) I think it would be very difficult to 'flip' it, but we can keep an eye out for it. Hopefully they just find it abandoned on the side of the roadf...

Wow what a $hitty way to start the new year. Get in touch with hotrod shops, local car clubs etc. Even paint shops, Napa, like Frankie said I bet it gets painted. It will take a while to part everything out on it, with it being so unique. Good luck!

Dang it!!

Sorry to hear that Earl. I'm on the other side so I can't help you out but I hope they catch the bastard!

You never know.
A few years ago there was a Charger stolen out of Jackson, Georgia and I read about it in the local paper so I put it on all the websites that I went to.

A few weeks go by and the owner sends me an email because he saw my posts and he thanked me for them and told me his car had been found in Missouri and was on its way home.

Sometimes these things have a good ending.

The car I mentioned above that was stolen from us was found 2 weeks later three counties away with a new flat black paint job courtesy of spray cans.

I bet it was some punk kid/Tweakers in the area. Ask around the local DRUG/Tweaker neighborhoods. I bet those guys will sell their buddy's out for Cheap, $20.00 may get you the information you are looking for.

Go to the ATM and get some 20.00 Bills, I bet you find your car TODAY!

Hoping it was some very stupid kids and they just leave your wagon someplace and you get it back...very sorry to hear this, try not to let your anger get the best of you.

Man that sucks. Hope you find it and with no damage. Hang em' high.

Bummer man. To steal from the handicap-low, very low. Hang them by their balls! Now dart64gt we need a list of the parts in it. And everyone else keep a eye on Craigs list/ebay. Locals in your area please look into the recycler or penny saver and other places to sell parts for the parts being sold. When is the next Pomona meet?

I know Banning is out in the "boondocks" so a drive around may find it-and if someone does spot it on ebay or what ever we need the local LELO's phone number to call.

............Sorry 2 hear this............life sucks bad enough sometimes let alone having ur pride and joy stolen.....hope u get it back soon in the shape it went missing in.....good lucl 2 ya...kim.....

-
Back