-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3296937702.html

1972 Dodge Demon (Spokane)

Date: 2012-09-25, 8:14PM PDT
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
BEWARE - Stolen 1972 Dodge Demon Brown in color with hood scoop and go wing. Stolen 9/24/12. REWARD for information and or return of Vehicle.
Beware of anyone selling parts wih matching VIN. Car has a 360 engine and 904 transmision. Raced at Spokane County Raceway. Please call if you know where this car is located.
509-484-2184

5I65F15M63Ka3Fb3Hac9pd976fe5b86831cd4.jpg

Second old Dodge stolen in that area...No, I have not seen this one posted..I would kill some one if they stole my GTX or Roadrunner.
:violent1:

Don't know if this has been posted

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3296937702.html

1972 Dodge Demon (Spokane)

Date: 2012-09-25, 8:14PM PDT
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
BEWARE - Stolen 1972 Dodge Demon Brown in color with hood scoop and go wing. Stolen 9/24/12. REWARD for information and or return of Vehicle.
Beware of anyone selling parts wih matching VIN. Car has a 360 engine and 904 transmision. Raced at Spokane County Raceway. Please call if you know where this car is located.
509-484-2184

5I65F15M63Ka3Fb3Hac9pd976fe5b86831cd4.jpg

Attachments

• 092612-uniquecar5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 849
  • 092612-uniquecar6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 869
  • 092612-uniquecar7.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 829
it hurts 100 times more seeing people actually stealing it, had some electronics stolen years ago, local pawn shop had footage of the jackass trying to pawn my stuff off to them...i saw the video and wanted to strangle the guy myself...my case ended up good though, perp was conned by the store employee to come back to the store and a undercover officer grabbed him. was told he pissed his pants too :D

hope the demon goes home safe and sound!!!!!!

Odds are they'll cut it up and sell it off piece-by-piece if they don't get caught quick.

If it is going to try and be brought to Arkansas to hide I will keep a veryclose
eye out on any new 72 Demon that shows up, you would be surprised how many
people think it safe to hide here... Thank you for posting this up 67Dart273.

I will keep C.L on my todo list to catch another thief

I sent the owner a message inviting him to post additional information to help identify parts off his car on this site. As many active members as there are in that area of the country plus in Canada it is possible that someone may find the car or parts of it.

I hope its found soon and those guys rot in jail. I could not imagine what it must be like to go take your car for a ride and its gone.

Guys, there are options out there to aid in recovery such as Lojack and other companies that have GPS tracking devices to guide the police within feet of where the car is located. I will be investing in one myself.

Also, keep in mind access to ports that ship overseas. The workers are always in on it.

I know the owner of that car! Didn't hear it was stolen until I saw it here. Dang!

Definitely keep my eyes open.

Guys, there are options out there to aid in recovery such as Lojack and other companies that have GPS tracking devices to guide the police within feet of where the car is located. I will be investing in one myself.

Also, keep in mind access to ports that ship overseas. The workers are always in on it.

Lojack, so far as I'm concerned, is useless. My 98 Ranger had one installed when I bought it, and there is NO WHERE in the Pacific NW that Lojack is active.

I would guess that unless you are in a heavily populated urban area Lojack won't have coverage

Will watch out in the midwest I have a 72 demon and would hate to loose it:violent1:

Xs2 ...i have a 72 demon too....even though mine is not that nice ....but still i would seriously injure someone, if they tried to take it.

im always looking for demon parts so you have another pair of eyes here looking for that one .....i hope its recovered before the dirtbags get too far with it

I am sooooo sorry that some idiot stole your car. I would just die if someone stole my 73 Duster - 360 auto, I spent 2-1/2 years restoring mine, thats why I put replacement coverage insurance for $25,000.00 on mine.

-
Back