Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, rain all day today and tomorrow, looking forward to a dry warm weekend, I wonder how @toolmanmike is doing, and if his head cold has gotten better this morning ?

Good morning, rain all day today and tomorrow, looking forward to a dry warm weekend, I wonder how @toolmanmike is doing, and if his head cold has gotten better this morning ?
Better Mike. Thanks for asking. Nyquil for 2 nights in a row got me some quality sleep.

your just cruel and mean
Ouch!
orange zest.jpg

So the wife has to go to work early as its a 40 minute drive, and cleans snow off the suv and goes.
When i leave earlier than the wife, i clean both vehicles off if it snows...
You can see where im going with this??

So the wife has to go to work early as its a 40 minute drive, and cleans snow off the suv and goes.
If there is snow or ice on her car I clean it off after coming back from coffee. The price I pay for having the two car garage occupied with the old ones.

I don't get screwed any more I just get Fuuked out of a parking spot. My garage is a double for Model T's .
100_4762.JPG

Yep, from a song..."there is always something happening, and its usually quite loud" Our house....
Oh I remember. Still get the five year old granddaughter off to school. She shows up her at 6am and I put her back to bed.
Use to be five days a week. With a work schedule change its only three. Great bonding time though.
I also go by those three days (five minutes away) and let daughters dogs out and in twice a day.

arent you the one who has a 300' drive :poke:

-
Back