Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will be long days of training each day, but it wont be snowing and cold...

We host a Global Service Conference. Area Tech managers from around the globe meet up for training...issues in the field, warranty, policies, new product, etc.

Got you. I used to go for those on H-60's for my field. Good way to meet the people you deal with from other places.

Was rainy and foggy in Hanoi this morning. Flew back to Vinh Long. Be here for a few days, until I meet an American friend in Saigon
View attachment 1715288378
Keep the motor running Mitch , sounds like you are enjoying life like you mean it sir :thumbsup: Wet, nasty , muddy and cold here, but I am keeping a smile on :lol: enjoy you visit today :)

Good morning Ben, whats on your list of to do's today? up at it early aren't yea ?

Good morning Ray, just another wet day here, but I believe the temp jumps on up to 50 today with sunshine after 2pm :thumbsup:

I am glad that system is passing, going north/northeast. we have flooding in the flat lands and in town, schools shut down because of flooded roads.

Polar bears are taking over! can't shoot them, and they are attacking and chasing in to there homes ......

Was off checking my carburetor list. Funny I've never had to look more than a couple days for any Barracuda part so far.
I mean yesterday I found a date coded fuel filter.
This carburetor is going to be a teaser.

I have been keeping my eyes open for it. Have you asked @davescuda? Good guy just did a hoard deal with him.
I need to reach out to him. He was going to look and never heard back from him. I'll follow up.
Chris is going to some big MOPAR swap meet in his neck of the woods in a couple weeks. He's going to check to.
Ray thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Morning Mikey Just another 10 hours working for the man. Maybe the wind will let up some today.

Mak'en the money :usflag: The wind does not bother me out here in the sticks, but as soon as I drive off the ridge I see trees bending over and it makes my truck want to bob and weave . Have a good day :thumbsup:

-
Back