Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like fun. Hey is it the law there to wear glasses when you drive the moto?
Helmet law, yes, glasses optional, but necessary. I've driven on just about any road imaginable, including tight 2ft wide trails with 2 way moto traffic. Takes a little getting used to, Ohh , also some 1ft wide bridges over small canals..:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mak'en the money :usflag: The wind does not bother me out here in the sticks, but as soon as I drive off the ridge I see trees bending over and it makes my truck want to bob and weave . Have a good day :thumbsup:
Wind has been blowing like a fat girl after prom. Gusts in the 50s and 60s. Like getting sandblasted everyday

Wind has been blowing like a fat girl after prom. Gusts in the 50s and 60s. Like getting sandblasted everyday
Wow !! our ground is soaked !! if we had that kind of wind now there would be up rooted trees everywhere

Helmet law, yes, glasses optional, but necessary. I've driven on just about any road imaginable, including tight 2ft wide trails with 2 way moto traffic. Takes a little getting used to, Ohh , also some 1ft wide bridges over small canals..:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Well if you drive a lot over there without glasses your eyes will fit in!:poke::rofl:

Here,s a few pics
IMG_20190129_184206.jpg
IMG_20190129_184236.jpg
IMG_20190210_201209.jpg
IMG_20190210_201145.jpg

Made it in...Can't remember the last time I had to stay in 4wd on the Interstate the whole 30 miles. Low visibility, windy, and snow really coming down.

Been noticing there are a lot of signs there in English. That the second language there? Seriously.

Been noticing there are a lot of signs there in English. That the second language there? Seriously.
Why I, not too much, only in the tourist areas. I've been to a few. Lot of the young people are learning English, but slowly. I haven't spoke English in a few weeks... Lol

Living the life , looks like some great weather there Mitch :thumbsup: Oh did you get in the garden !!! shame on you :wtf:

Made it in...Can't remember the last time I had to stay in 4wd on the Interstate the whole 30 miles. Low visibility, windy, and snow really coming down.
Oh I don't miss those days, I don't see how folks live up that way, Ill was a bad two years back in the late 70'es , you stay safe bud, and for your sake I hope winter exit's very soon :thumbsup:

Cool! Be interesting the next time we hang out! I have to shoot that Guy Gene a message. Those motors manuals are big time collected around here. Might clean him out if I can get them around $5 each.

Been on a roll around here lately picking up stuff. A big lot of cores, just sealed a deal on a crapload of Mopar nos ignition parts, etc. We need to talk the if you ever come back, might have a hell of a deal for you. I just cant do it. Keep you busy at Carlisle for sure.

Morning guys. Looks like I will be clearing snow today. We got 6-8" and it's still snowing. (que Karl, I said 6-8"):rofl:

Been on a roll around here lately picking up stuff. A big lot of cores, just sealed a deal on a crapload of Mopar nos ignition parts, etc. We need to talk the if you ever come back, might have a hell of a deal for you. I just cant do it. Keep you busy at Carlisle for sure.
Be back in March

Hoppy, I thought I was dreaming about that metal distributor gasket. LOL

Hoppy, I thought I was dreaming about that metal distributor gasket. LOL
Some had them. You can still get them for around $10 ea. One of the reasons I sell the distribs without them or o rings. Just found a place I can get the o rings for a decent price now. Might start putting them on.

Ate some Horse meat in Hanoi, before they told me what it was...:wtf::mad:
That happened to me in Belgium...yuck is all I can say. Waiter spoke French, the steak was lost in translation. He could winnie like a horse though....:rofl:

Had no rain here on almost 4 weeks, in the south, although it did rain in Hanoi yesterday when I was there. Temps here ,around 92 daytime 79 nighttime. Pretty nice actually

-
Back