Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers. Don't forget it's Valentines Day.
I didn't forget..(It's even our engagement anniversary :poke: @dukeboy_318 )
The plan was we were going out for breakfast. Then she wanted to go pick out paint for the living room. (my son and gf are supposed to be here this weekend to help paint)
Now she doesn't want to go out. So, looks like I will make breakfast for lunch and pick up paint on the way to work.

It's been the same temp, within 4 or 5 degrees for about 36 hours straight. Weird.
Somthin like that here. Holding in high 30's. Near 40 now. Only supposed to drop a few degrees tonight. It is supposed to do a 10 degree jump to around 50 by noon tomorrow. Perfect timing if my plan to go to junkyard works out!

I didn't forget..(It's even our engagement anniversary :poke: @dukeboy_318 )
The plan was we were going out for breakfast. Then she wanted to go pick out paint for the living room. (my son and gf are supposed to be here this weekend to help paint)
Now she doesn't want to go out. So, looks like I will make breakfast for lunch and pick up paint on the way to work.

Somthin like that here. Holding in high 30's. Near 40 now. Only supposed to drop a few degrees tonight. It is supposed to do a 10 degree jump to around 50 by noon tomorrow. Perfect timing if my plan to go to junkyard works out!
:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

Transfer case is done. Guess its check the envoy for belt noise.

Belt noise is alternator. 337 retail. Belt 60 retail. Plus labour and tax breaks $500. Gonna cut into the ol fart’s whiskey money.
To top it off, i need to order parts,and cant get authorization. The longer it takes to reach him the later the appt.
looking at a week.

is it sad that my wife's flowers cost more than the torsion bars I just bought?!

Score!
XOSr.gif

Is it sad i bought inexpensive flowers for my wife? No
Is it sad this is the first time in many years i did this? Yes.
I get busy and forget.
I was in middle of plowing driveway and called the florist next to the bank. They delivered.
Its so easy even a caveman can do it...
562E15B8-9BC7-4CE2-A902-78961A7A294C.jpeg

-
Back