Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes have around four more to do for others. Been plugging away at the cores I have . I try to do 1-2 a day.

Neon still needs some stuff done if you want to send him over. :rofl:
G' Morniin'
If you were closer he'd be there. He's an older guy, but can still crawl under cars and do just about anything if it isn't electrical. Not to comfortable with that.
A nice guy to have!!

If you were closer he'd be there. He's an older guy, but can still crawl under cars and do just about anything if it isn't electrical. Not to comfortable with that.
A nice guy to have!!
Did back brakes yesterday and started trying to clear the garage enough to get the car in. Want to do the belts and a couple other things today. But for now I'm hitting the tylenol and sports cream and gonna lay down a while longer. lol

Looks like Karl is cleaning out some parts!

Yep, bill time and I need to get rid of some stuff...

I have some 1 bbl and 2 bbl carbs that I most likely will never need/use, so time to make some room and get a few bucks for them...

I gotta find some more stuff to take pictures of and post for sale today....

I got a small box of smalls. I'll probably take it to Carlisle and sell.
A couple things are hard to find and won't cheap those.

I got a crapload of stuff I really should post.
Did you ever find your back bumper guards? I put up a Wanted thread. .No reply. What I really want is a pair that would look OK without rechrome. If I have to spend money on rechrome, I don't want to start with rusty crap like what I have. So $$ for cores+ Tri City quoted 85 each to do them. I could end up with more$ in the guards than the actual bumper! :BangHead:

Did you ever find your back bumper guards? I put up a Wanted thread. .No reply. What I really want is a pair that would look OK without rechrome. If I have to spend money on rechrome, I don't want to start with rusty crap like what I have. So $$ for cores+ Tri City quoted 85 each to do them. I could end up with more$ in the guards than the actual bumper! :BangHead:
What year? There’s a junkyard I’m hitting next Saturday that has some a bodies. Sorry I can’t recall what year Cinnamon is

No I did not look yet the area is kind of buried right now. I will write myself a reminder.

Wind is picking up here...

Power went out for a couple of minutes...

I'm gonna go in case it happens again...

How bad are yours? The typical rust inside?
They were rusted pretty heavy inside. I need to pull them off the car and look again, but the studs were about gone and inner structure really rough. The other thing is to rechrome I need to be able to take the rubber off and have studs intact on them (go Karl, lol) As I recall the nuts inside look like little gobs of rust. So probably junk if taken apart. There is a pair of NOS rubbers on ebay right now for $80. Kaching...$$$$. Unless I can find a 'pristine' used pair, I may use what I have for a while or run without till I have more available $ to get a set chromed.

Morning!
Snowed overnight and now wind is picking up.
Guess i have to gas up the truck.

What year? There’s a junkyard I’m hitting next Saturday that has some a bodies. Sorry I can’t recall what year Cinnamon is
Mine is 75. Late 74 thru 76 used the smaller /thinner rubber. As far as I can tell ALL A-bodies used same on back.

They were rusted pretty heavy inside. I need to pull them off the car and look again, but the studs were about gone and inner structure really rough. The other thing is to rechrome I need to be able to take the rubber off and have studs intact on them (go Karl, lol) As I recall the nuts inside look like little gobs of rust. So probably junk if taken apart. There is a pair of NOS rubbers on ebay right now for $80. Kaching...$$$$. Unless I can find a 'pristine' used pair, I may use what I have for a while or run without till I have more available $ to get a set chromed.
Ithink rhe ones I have are rough also. Have to look been a few years since I looked at them.

Mine is 75. Late 74 thru 76 used the smaller /thinner rubber. As far as I can tell ALL A-bodies used same on back.
Back ones. Ya i have on my dart, but they are screwed too. One is bent.
I dont recall if the duster has,it’s a 75. Its buried in snow right now. If it has them and they are useable you can have em. Summer time.

-
Back