73 dart sport
66 dart 4 door sedan
82 dodge diplomat (former cop car)
66 charger
66 satellite convertible
And the van pictured above

That would be me right now. :rofl:
Only sipping on some Toolman American AleView attachment 1715293723
Here's what I'm sipping. Picked it up the other day and finally getting to try it. Friggin Awesome!

Boulevard_quad_grande.png

Hey all. Rainy, did you actually BUY all those vehicles? Did you guys see the recent post on my thread "installing rear trunk struts"? Guy bent two struts! I would like to know how he did that! :BangHead:

Been watching the truck race. I noticed how sunk in the passenger side of the trucks are and how bulged out the drivers side is. You can kind of see it in this photo. It's real noticeable on the Menard's truck.
nascar truck.jpg

Hey all. Rainy, did you actually BUY all those vehicles? Did you guys see the recent post on mt thread "installing rear trunk struts"? Guy bent two struts! I would like to know how he did that! :BangHead:
Not at all. I don't even know if any are for sale, but I just located them by driving around, being nosey.

Of all of those on the list, I am most interested in the van. That's why I took a pic of it.

Money is kinda scarce right now after I did buy a small group of cars in late 2018. If I can get it cheap enough, i will pursue the van. That is perfect for what i have been looking for.

Not at all. I don't even know if any are for sale, but I just located them by driving around, being nosey.

Of all of those on the list, I am most interested in the van. That's why I took a pic of it.

Money is kinda scarce right now after I did buy a small group of cars in late 2018. If I can get it cheap enough, i will pursue the van. That is perfect for what i have been looking for.
I really like the van as well. 318? 3/4 ton? Maxi Van?

Hey all. Rainy, did you actually BUY all those vehicles? Did you guys see the recent post on my thread "installing rear trunk struts"? Guy bent two struts! I would like to know how he did that! :BangHead:
Saw that. Wanna see pictures.

Anyone got any tips to troubleshooting the electronics in these seats?

Good evening folks.

Still dealing with a fair bit of pain from getting the tooth pulled so I have been distracting myself all day by doing images.

I have wanted to do an image like this of my GTS for a while but it requires essentially drawing it all by hand on the computer.

I haven't had the hours to spend on doing it, so today was a perfect time to get it done.

Dart side outline 7c.jpg

-
Back