Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Sublime one -need a new toy?
Just showed up on local CL. Love the garage. Have never seen the Swinger around. Must not bring it out much.
2019 Ice Bear MADDOG GEN IV 150

00E0E_89pjg3E1UWZ_600x450.jpg

QUOTE=ublime one, post: 1972418283, member: 53069"]Wife still not home from work mixing drinks my way! I got dinner in oven, bread prepped and veggies in pan. I can finish dinner totally trashed! All good in Fargo![/QUOTE]

14569667-fat-man-eating-hamburger-seated-on-armchair-Stock-Photo-overweight.jpg

Crashed for amlost 2 hours. Waking up at 4:00 am is brutal.

I am being bad today.

There are still snow drifts in my back yard and cold wind, yet the roads are clear so I went "alley hounding" as my parents call it.

Its when you go all over through alleys and back roads and less traveled roads to see if you find anything cool

I am being bad today.

There are still snow drifts in my back yard and cold wind, yet the roads are clear so I went "alley hounding" as my parents call it.

Its when you go all over through alleys and back roads and less traveled roads to see if you find anything cool
That's probably where you find all your cool cars! I always find a lot in the spring when everyone around here has garage sales. "hey, what's under the cover there in the back" LOL

I am being bad today.

My buddy likes to cruise backroads in the spring for the same reason. Leaves are all off the trees.
I should get my buddy to fly me around for a day...

-
Back