Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a few different ways to seal in the airbag sensors. First layer was called conformal coating. Then the entire can was filled a two part epoxy. That would be a ***** to remove.

We had a few different ways to seal in the airbag sensors. First layer was called conformal coating. Then the entire can was filled a two part epoxy. That would be a ***** to remove.
Kind of like what this stuff is.

Good morning, quiet morning here so far. The view out front now.

55790A9D-9731-4583-ACBE-DE2A2B5A45B1.jpeg

No tried that you really have to do one to see it. Might try a Die grinder burr next time whenever I have time. I am actually booked up with distribs for a few weeks.
Use a coarse burr like one you would use on aluminum. Hopefully it won't plug up too bad.
carbide.jpg

Beeline was the other strip in Phx when I was 20sumthin. Short runoff area. If you ran faster than 10.0 they didn't even give you a timing tag, just told ya to pack your chit and move on :rofl:

Buddy brought his snow blower over,wasnt working quite right.
The auger was spinning backwards,so wouldnt push snow to impeller. Ring gear was on wrong side of pinion. Flipped augers around and its all good.
On to fuel issue, it floods.
The plastic float is cracked.
So i trudge out to frank’s used parts emporium and find a honda carb. Same as the knock off. Fixed. Then fixed the loose track.

Thats it for my day. At least for now. See if i get lunch.

Buddy brought his snow blower over,wasnt working quite right.
The auger was spinning backwards,so wouldnt push snow to impeller. Ring gear was on wrong side of pinion. Flipped augers around and its all good.
On to fuel issue, it floods.
The plastic float is cracked.
So i trudge out to frank’s used parts emporium and find a honda carb. Same as the knock off. Fixed. Then fixed the loose track.

Thats it for my day. At least for now. See if i get lunch.
Fixed! Ya those China copies are pretty much interchangeable with the Honda's.

-
Back