Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More pics of food and Family
0302191541_HDR.jpg
0222192005.jpg
IMG-b0c57f58f260aa0a0d9b40760c292838-V.jpg
IMG-135bf81b3dfb8806c4be0799d1aaa53d-V.jpg

If someone has a tattoo on their back with words and you read it, is that back reading???? :rolleyes:

The misses went to a meeting with our builder yesterday, specified some things she wanted when the house is built. I guess we get the cost estimate in 1-2 weeks I'll make sure I'm sitting down ha ha. I did learn that my shop plans are at the county, that makes me happy!

If you read a book while driving, it that "texting" while driving???? :popcorn:

The misses went to a meeting with our builder yesterday, specified some things she wanted when the house is built. I guess we get the cost estimate in 1-2 weeks I'll make sure I'm sitting down ha ha. I did learn that my shop plans are at the county, that makes me happy!

Every time you make a change, the builder has an opportunity to jack up the price.... :mad: :wtf:

Made it back to WI last night. Leaving FL at 87° and 20's when landed. Ba k subzero for the next week unless it changes. Stayed downtown Milwaukee in the Third Ward historic district. Great view. Hope all is well with everyone.

I took my plow off yesterday. No more snow. I’m done.
Now you will get double the snow you were gonna get. :BangHead:

LOL Richard HERE! I get it! Where is he anyhow?
You mean Ben the Duck F**ker? :lol:

Make a Coney Dog with chili on the hot dog.... Those are popular in Detroit at the Coney Island restaurants...
Been too long since I had a Yaccos hot dog

Im out of creamer, its snowing and I have the flu.
FABO royalty in the coffee shop!. LOL Good morning sir.

We got rain here last night.
Cleared the deck off - near 3". More than the previous storm. THis one was only supposed to be a coating. :BangHead: I need to change scraper and paddles on my blower and get the driveway cleared

Yesterday. Here now

Give me a shout if you pass by later on your way home...

Eddie can't go today... Not sure if I can go tomorrow or stay home and work on cars with the kid on his day off... He only gets one day off per week, so we can't let it go to waste....

-
Back