Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it back to WI last night. Leaving FL at 87° and 20's when landed. Ba k subzero for the next week unless it changes. Stayed downtown Milwaukee in the Third Ward historic district. Great view. Hope all is well with everyone.

Welcome home... :welcome:

They knocked down the house across the street this week....

Before....

DSC00586 B.JPG

During...

DSC00592 B.JPG

DSC00599 B.JPG

Just a chimney....

Bobs House B10.JPG

Bobs House B12.JPG

I can get pictures of it now and post them later....

I finally beat the procrastination monster and installed the new faucet in the laundry room yesterday... I've been putting it off for two weeks now...

It's in and working good now...

And had a crew over cutting down a huge dead tree next to the house....

DSC00688 B.JPG

DSC00709 B.JPG

DSC00708 B.JPG

Give me a shout if you pass by later on your way home...

Eddie can't go today... Not sure if I can go tomorrow or stay home and work on cars with the kid on his day off... He only gets one day off per week, so we can't let it go to waste....
Will do. I think we take the southern route. We come through Moline.

I finally beat the procrastination monster and installed the new faucet in the laundry room yesterday... I've been putting it off for two weeks now...

It's in and working good now...

And had a crew over cutting down a huge dead tree next to the house....

View attachment 1715297099

View attachment 1715297100

View attachment 1715297101
What did it cost you to take the tree down? Did they remove everything, or? I have one out back that I would like to pay someone to just take down and clear the branches. I will cut it up and keep for firewood.

Those are our days too. Looking at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Bellevue. Need to call and double check for trailer parking, but google map shows plenty.
Just down the road from the high school where the show is.
I was looking at the Holliday Inn express just off of I80 to the west. only a couple of miles from the school.

Man o man I go out shovel snow, piddle in shop and you boys laid down 1/2 dozen pages plus a
IMG_1985.JPG
Royalty sighting (Thanks Adam). And our man of mystery is wolfing down huge shrimp plus whatever..... in the Mekong! I actually need some technical advice. Pix is attached. Does anyone have any knowledge of these two samples?

Man o man I go out shovel snow, piddle in shop and you boys laid down 1/2 dozen pages plus a View attachment 1715297191 Royalty sighting (Thanks Adam). And our man of mystery is wolfing down huge shrimp plus whatever..... in the Mekong! I actually need some technical advice. Pix is attached. Does anyone have any knowledge of these two samples?
I got them as a tip for some cast aluminum welding I did.

Man o man I go out shovel snow, piddle in shop and you boys laid down 1/2 dozen pages plus a View attachment 1715297191 Royalty sighting (Thanks Adam). And our man of mystery is wolfing down huge shrimp plus whatever..... in the Mekong! I actually need some technical advice. Pix is attached. Does anyone have any knowledge of these two samples?
Looks good from here.

Those could definitely slow down any progress toward getting the car on trailer. You should probably box 'em up and mail them 'somewhere' (address available,:D)

Well i think i took care of a small annoyance. Added a high flow water filter to the main line coming into house. The faucets would catch debris and flow would be reduced. Actually only one faucet,but it was time to fix. Will make the other filter last longer.

Well I went with no items in mind to look for but scored some great deals and packed the truck full...

Giving you 2 minutes for pics or the baiter jabs start. LOL
I gotta get the stuff unloaded first.

A body big block under chassis headers, 100 bucks
Newly recored radiator for the polara for with 3 yr warranty
Like new fiberglass bumpers for the dart for 75 for the pair(normally 190 each)
Dragster style hood scoop for 30( retail is 275)
Front and rear new sway bars for 40 a pair for the polara.
And added some parts to upgrade my Gerst setup in the dart
Brake rotors for both cars

Last edited:
i wanna do something unique and theme related to those butterflies.

C3401B25-5ADB-4EBB-A9CB-183800318E84.jpeg

@halifaxhops no joy on dual point iron cores. Only seen a couple and they wanted over 200 a pop for them. One guy was asking 450.

@ZMan67S checked all the carters I could find, no joy there. Closest I found was a 4498 from 68 340

I wonder if I could find a talented artist to airbrush a pair of DDs onto them

Fun day, not so much. My lower back is yelling at me...
So my little clean up of the driveway resulted in snowblower being self destructive for second time.. The plastic scraper blade wore through and came loose and augers started to eat it the other day. (self destruct #1) I had a spare. Put that on...Well, it was not on right and is about half worn out and one end broken at the mounting hole. :BangHead: Of course it was right about noon that I discovered this. That being precisely the time every store with any chance of having one closes. :BangHead::BangHead: So, I got it rigged back on there that I think it will stay. If not will be looking for one Monday AM before I can clear off the mess we are supposed to get starting mid-day tomorrow. I did get the new rubber paddles on also. They were only a little bit of a pain in the azz. LOL

-
Back