Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Monday 04.jpg

Well guess I'm out off to the other coffee group.
Buddy is back from his two month Palm Springs hibernation.
My Carter carb finally arrives today.
Warmer weather and some rain this week here. I'll take it!!

Going to be a nice week,workload is moderate. So far.

My carpet is due this week.
I remember a year of so when I put mine in. Funny all of a sudden everywhere it snugged up against the metal it was a lot tighter. You really see how much it wears down over the years.

Had no carpet to start with.
Trying to have things lined up for finishing the car,have to check chrome bits to make sure its all there. The strip across the roof is my concern,as i need to make sure its all there.if not i fill holes and move on without it.

Good morning. I put "fire wood" on Facebook yard sale early yesterday. The listing states "Huge oak tree dropped and chopped about 5 weeks ago". Pics included.
So the first responder says, "Coming from Simpsonville. Be there in about 40 minutes" He showed up in a crew cab / small bed truck and got about half of the wood. So far so good. I updated the post with a new pic. All downhill from there. Next asked for address then never responded again or showed up here. Another asks, "What kind of wood is it?" Another asks, "When would be a good time to come and look?" Another says, "I really need the wood. Will you hold it for me? I might be able to come on Tuesday." I messaged 4 ppl this morning, "First come, first served".

That sucks. I am kind of lucky. No problem getting wood taken away here. All the ash trees are dead.

That sucks. I am kind of lucky. No problem getting wood taken away here. All the ash trees are dead.
Morning guys. Here too. The Emerald Ash Borer has taken most of the Ash trees in the city. The Forestry department has removed the trees piled the logs and the small wood on an empty city lot. You can cut as much of the smaller stuff as you want. The large trunks are sold to a sawmill.

Saw mill wont touch ash here. There are a few in the area. Pretty good money to have them come in and take the hardwood though.

Saw mill wont touch ash here. There are a few in the area. Pretty good money to have them come in and take the hardwood though.
I don't know how far in the wood the borers go. Must not be too far if they can use the hearts.

It would be cool rustic furniture wood with the borer trails in it.

-
Back