Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey now little lady! We will not poke the Ben!

Well, I suppose you can poke a little..
Who will win?
Ben Connery 2.jpg
Ranibo Cars.jpg

Might be a bad bet since he is not the poker, but then again......Yup I am that dude

@halifaxhops you got any points Ballast resistors or are they the same as the electronic ones? I think mines bad in the polara, she won’t start again, no spark
Hey silly. Since when does the ballast resistor have anything to do with starting? :poke:
I did everything but the final step. Took them up to the local garage to get pressed back together.
When there was a still a local parts store, they'd do all that type of stuff.

Hey silly. Since when does the ballast resistor have anything to do with starting? :poke:

When there was a still a local parts store, they'd do all that type of stuff.
Don’t know but I’ve checked everything else

Got the big dents out of the passenger door. Not entirely satisfied but at least not annoyingly bad. Need to buy at least one more dolly to do a better job.
upload_2019-3-24_18-0-26.png

upload_2019-3-24_18-2-19.png

We'll see how the spray bomb looks tommorrow when fully dry. Seemed to red and metalic in the sun this afternoon but OK back here in the shade.
I think its using black primer underneath will help.

Got the big dents out of the passenger door. Not entirely satisfied but at least not annoyingly bad. Need to buy at least one more dolly to do a better job.
View attachment 1715308682

View attachment 1715308683

We'll see how the spray bomb looks tommorrow when fully dry. Seemed to red and metalic in the sun this afternoon but OK back here in the shade.
I think its using black primer underneath will help.
Black primer or black paint. Just wet sand before top coat.

Black primer or black paint. Just wet sand before top coat.
Thanks TJ. I'll try that next round on that door. There's a couple light creases further foreward and the dings I put in today to be dealt with. So I'll be back to it later if not sooner.
upload_2019-3-24_18-14-36.png

i was really surprised the other day when I saw an FSJ jeep for sale the other day.

The prices they want for good ones and as hard as they have become to find.....I should have kept my old 86 I had

DANG

So big plans on doing inner fender went awry with arrival of neighbor in shop. His wife is on road trip somewhere so he is flying solo. I keep his favorite poison on shelf in shop. I was having him assist me with taking some measurements for cutting out next inner fender and next thing ya know we turned the music up and started mixing drinks. All down hill from there! Hound is thrilled to not have cone on any more so she was no help at all. She was in party mode! Suffice to say no work done on Demon as I decided it was prudent to not donn welding helmet!

-
Back