Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pure beauty from a for sale thread.

Few people know details from 73 and up cars

8457AB5A-16EC-4197-9F99-D7A1A01F3FC1.jpeg

Last edited:
You have been a busy little wood chuck.

So how many trees will the wood chuck, chuck if he has a duster?
Just one for now. LOL. I do have a big Silver Maple out back I would like taken down. I might get someone else to drop it and then I will clean it up. Maybe in the fall. I got this on done just before any leaves opened. A lot less work that way.

Just one for now. LOL. I do have a big Silver Maple out back I would like taken down. I might get someone else to drop it and then I will clean it up. Maybe in the fall. I got this on done just before any leaves opened. A lot less work that way.
For poplar (aspen) cut them just as leaves start, let it lay for a couple weeks and leaves will draw a lot of moisture out of the tree.

Think i had the best easter dinner ever! Its early due to a couple couldnt get next weekend off.

For poplar (aspen) cut them just as leaves start, let it lay for a couple weeks and leaves will draw a lot of moisture out of the tree.
That works well for a bunch of different kind of trees. The leaves continue to grow pulling all the sap and moisture out of the wood until they die.

That works well for a bunch of different kind of trees. The leaves continue to grow pulling all the sap and moisture out of the wood until they die.
Really helps if you are keeping it for firewood. Knocks off a few months if seasoning.

Really helps if you are keeping it for firewood. Knocks off a few months if seasoning.
No rush. We haven't been burning as much as we used to. Still have a good pile of oak that will probably get us through next Winter. Most of the time I get trees that are already down and rarely have the option of letting it lay for a while.

Very true. We used to knock them down in the Spring and after the leaves died, cut and quarter them and bake them in the sun all Summer, bark side down. Ready to burn by Fall.

Very true. We used to knock them down in the Spring and after the leaves died, cut and quarter them and bake them in the sun all Summer, bark side down. Ready to burn by Fall.
Funny you say bark down. I asked an old timer about stacking wood for drying, said bark down.water runs off the wood,where bark holds water.

Funny you say bark down. I asked an old timer about stacking wood for drying, said bark down.water runs off the wood,where bark holds water.
Yep. But once it is cured, it’s always bark side up on the top layer to keep the water off the rest of the pile. Kinda like a roof.

Jeez...does this mean I’m an old timer now?

Lol. Maybe.
Just coming home,17 deer in the back 40. Nice to see.

Oh come on, I was gonna screenshot it and send it to FiatChrysler’s legal department
Yah,you the mopar police too??
Jeez:lol:

Snap on guy wasnt happy i was using taps to chase threads, i asked him if he was the tool police..
For some odd reason he didnt find it funny..
As it turned out he was a tool..

Snap on guy wasnt happy i was using taps to chase threads, i asked him if he was the tool police..
Haha nah, I was being a smartass

:BangHead: Use thread chasers. Taps cut threads. Chasers clean threads. Besides, chasers are softer metal and are easier to dig out when you break one off. 3 decades of Toolman speaking.

Oh come on, I was gonna screenshot it and send it to FiatChrysler’s legal department
Careful Chris, I have documentation of you using my images and they are all copyright protected.

I could use the $250k in damages...but I doubt you have it.

:lol:

From the US Government Copyright web page...

“When is my work copy right protected?

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.”

Careful Chris, I have documentation of you using my images and they are all copyright protected.

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.”
Perhaps do, but I’m not using them in anyway to take in a single penny... plus I give you the credit :p

And nope, I can honestly say I don’t have it hahahaha

Furthermore: you posted them on an open public forum...

For the US copyright website you referenced earlier:

The public domain is not a place. A work of authorship is in the “public domain” if it is no longer under copyright protection or if it failed to meet the requirements for copyright protection. Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.

Perhaps do, but I’m not using them in anyway to take in a single penny... plus I give you the credit :p

And nope, I can honestly say I don’t have it hahahaha
You don’t need to to take a single penny or give me credit. The law says I can elect to take the punitive damages of you you using them...which is $150k.

But I know you don’t have that either.

You don’t need to to take a single penny or give me credit. The law says I can elect to take the punitive damages of you you using them...which is $150k.

But I know you don’t have that either.

Ok Dave. Too tired to argue tonight lol. I think it’s bedtime, 4 am comes soon

-
Back