Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am so out of room. This is going slow because I am cleaning up each part as I pull it so assy will be fast. Hate sitting around a month just cleaning/painting parts. I have to get rid of some other stuff. The other half of the shop is full between the pop and sun machines. If I had the cash I would get a 40' container and shelve the hell out of it. The loft is at the point of no return also! Pluss I am one deep here no other help around the house.

I am so out of room. This is going slow because I am cleaning up each part as I pull it so assy will be fast. Hate sitting around a month just cleaning/painting parts. I have to get rid of some other stuff. The other half of the shop is full between the pop and sun machines. If I had the cash I would get a 40' container and shelve the hell out of it. The loft is at the point of no return also! Pluss I am one deep here no other help around the house.

I have the same problem with space...

Putting some of the parts back on the car keeps them from lying around and taking up more space... Work in stages and reassemble a little as you go...

We had a couple of coyotes visit yesterday...

DSC00930 B.JPG

DSC00931 B.JPG

DSC00932 B.JPG

Have to get the *** underside done and painted. Rear is done. Have the tire well tacked in had to get more gas for the welder. Need to cut the roof off of the cuda and the rear side windows/regs out then flip the ***** and pull the springs/rear and whatever is left. Just not enough time around here between the ubering and down days afrterwards. Then getting money in is also a priority, I don't want to lose this hous. Then the ******* wedding in a few weeks. Hell I still have not finished up the sheetrock in the living room Keefer helped me with LAST year. OK enough whinning I am sounding like some one we know!
dead-horse.gif

Dam We have a few around here not many. Free to shot around here. Surprised there are that many by you!

There's at least two packs of them, maybe more... When you go outside around midnight you can hear them howling/whining from a few different directions..

I live second house across the street from a forest preserve and there are alot of them around here... Gotta keep an eye on any small dogs and cats if you let them outside...

Plus it's their mating season so they are very active right now...

The more space I have, the more stuff I seem to put in it....
I have the same problem with space...

Putting some of the parts back on the car keeps them from lying around and taking up more space... Work in stages and reassemble a little as you go...
Easier said than done. I was going that rout on Duster. Need everything off both sides of firewall at once= a lot of crap!
Good Morning

There's at least two packs of them, maybe more... When you go outside around midnight you can hear them howling/whining from a few different directions..

I live second house across the street from a forest preserve and there are alot of them around here... Gotta keep an eye on any small dogs and cats if you let them outside...

Plus it's their mating season so they are very active right now...
State do anything to control them? Has to be dangerous for kids. hey look at the puppy!

State do anything to control them? Has to be dangerous for kids. hey look at the puppy!

You are not allowed to shoot any animal in the forest preserve around here....

Maybe if they are in your yard, but I'm not sure if you are allowed to discharge a firearm in our town or not, which could make shooting them in your yard illegal....

In the city next to ours it's illegal to harm them....

If they see humans, they usually run away...

Strange, why? Not shooting in the area why does the town/state not do something about it? They don't like small animals or does it keep the feral cat problem down?

Strange, why? Not shooting in the area why does the town/state not do something about it? They don't like small animals or does it keep the feral cat problem down?

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif

They encourage living with them and not trying to kill them... They are part of the nature around here...

Coyotes in Cook County

There's alot of forest preserve in our town...

Mostly residential and not much business.... Kinda of a small town near the city...

Morning MOPAR howlers...coyotes I got plenty behind our house in the woods.
We don't bother them and they don't bother us.

-
Back