Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you want to control the coyotes, get an Irish Wolfhound...

They are the largest dog and were very effective at controlling the wolf population - they almost made the wolf extinct in Ireland when the farmers got them...

We used to have a black lab mixed with a wolfhound...

Here's a picture of one...

View attachment 1715319688
Brother’s friend had one. His name was Boo! Took up the whole back seat of a ‘57 chevy.
His head barely fit through the window. Cool dog.

That video reminds me of being on the tool truck. I used to fix a lot of air tools. I stocked a lot of parts.

Friday went to body shop to loan buddy my spark plug thread chaser. They were unloading a natural resources truck.
The 2 right tires were blown, rear rim is wrapped around rotor, the have to cut it off the truck.
I was walking around the shop singing “learnin to fly,but i aint got wings”

That had to hit hard.

Back to spark plug thread chaser.
Threads are gone-no chasing them. Then i realized i bought the insert kit about 3 years ago.
Maybe i go fix it up today.
When i do plugs in furds i always use a torque wrench. That is out the window now.

Friday went to body shop to loan buddy my spark plug thread chaser. They were unloading a natural resources truck.
The 2 right tires were blown, rear rim is wrapped around rotor, the have to cut it off the truck.
I was walking around the shop singing “learnin to fly,but i aint got wings”

That had to hit hard.

Back to spark plug thread chaser.
Threads are gone-no chasing them. Then i realized i bought the insert kit about 3 years ago.
Maybe i go fix it up today.
When i do plugs in furds i always use a torque wrench. That is out the window now.
It must have been a 5.4 Ford. LOL

Those are the best. I can't count how many loyal Snap On customers bought one of those from me.
I have a mac 1/4 air ratchet too.
I use it a lot. Except the sockets fall off now. No mac guy in this area.

Those are the best. I can't count how many loyal Snap On customers bought one of those from me.
My two younger brothers was paint and body techs and they only used what I got from you, worked them hard removing body parts, me ! well I work thenm hard on any damned bolt I can get to Mike :thumbsup: My hand ratchet is rusting up :lol:

-
Back