Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning MOPAR howlers...coyotes I got plenty behind our house in the woods.
We don't bother them and they don't bother us.
WE HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE, way to many, they take out small dogs and goats, sheep and farmers hire trapers and shooters for night time hunts.

Funny I've seen deer in the backyard and a couple coyotes walk through...we call it the coyote highway, the coyotes will take a wide path around the deer.
Will be on the deck in the summer and a couple will walk through along the creek. Cheryl has them named, I just yell at them occasionally and make them run.

Funny I've seen deer in the backyard and a couple coyotes walk through...we call it the coyote highway, the coyotes will take a wide path around the deer.
Will be on the deck in the summer and a couple will walk through along the creek. Cheryl has them named, I just yell at them occasionally and make them run.
Coyote chasing a Roadrunner? LOL

Well first car show is in the book. Nice to put everything together truck and trailer for a little test run.
We will be doing some driving this summer, six car shows where we spend at least one night on the road.
Nice little town 272 cars and LOTS of BBQ. We did well, weather was nice, and saw some car show friends we hadn't seen since last year.

Our good friend Hop's is a creative fellow, :rofl:
OOPs thought I was edidting it!
Crap is that a bump? Sorry

WE HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE, way to many, they take out small dogs and goats, sheep and farmers hire trapers and shooters for night time hunts.

If you want to control the coyotes, get an Irish Wolfhound...

They are the largest dog and were very effective at controlling the wolf population - they almost made the wolf extinct in Ireland when the farmers got them...

We used to have a black lab mixed with a wolfhound...

Here's a picture of one...

IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.JPG

Think he just forgot one in his list...
That is when an edit to his last post should be posted, he has his three straight day posts, Friday, Saturday and then again Today :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Creative :lol:

Well first car show is in the book. Nice to put everything together truck and trailer for a little test run.
We will be doing some driving this summer, six car shows where we spend at least one night on the road.
Nice little town 272 cars and LOTS of BBQ. We did well, weather was nice, and saw some car show friends we hadn't seen since last year.

Where's the pictures??? :mob:

You know the rule - pictures or it didn't happen.... :poke:

They are the largest dog and were very effective at controlling the wolf population - they almost made the wolf extinct in Ireland when the farmers got them...

View attachment 1715319688
That would do it if more folks had one, most dogs will hid in there dog house if they are smart, a pack of coyotes will take most dogs out or hurt them badly, I have seen three on a dog and was pulling him apart

View attachment 1715319688
Well I would:
A- Hate to pay the food bill.
B- Need a large shovel to clean up after it.
C- Fight it over its spot on the couch.
D- It isn't going to fit in the car.

That would do it if more folks had one, most dogs will hid in there dog house if they are smart, a pack of coyotes will take most dogs out or hurt them badly, I have seen three on a dog and was pulling him apart

I usually see the coyotes in groups of two or three....

Wow, you guys have issues.

I just read the last two pages and none of it makes any sense at all. A party with umpalumpas and coyotes or something

I think the only normal one here is mr. 75 duster

I go back in the woods to cut up a tree or brush and I always take a gun.
Never ever had a problem in 30 years, but know someday I might run into that first rabid crazy coyote.

I just read the last two pages and none of it makes any sense at all. A party with umpalumpas and coyotes or something

Well what about me and my car show?? I see how it is!!

Well I would:
A- Hate to pay the food bill.
B- Need a large shovel to clean up after it.
C- Fight it over its spot on the couch.
D- It isn't going to fit in the car.

What about clean up the yard after it... :eek:

Or step in one of the "piles"???? :eek:

I usually see the coyotes in groups of two or three....
At night time I see dozens out in the cut hay fields

This post don't make any sense at all :lol:

-
Back