Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No, your still in the junkyard mentality...retired not retread. :lol:
Retreads are kinda like this...THe tire is still old.
toupees_640_06.jpg

Spare tire? I have one of those! LOL Trying to let the air out a pound at a time though.
In four months mine has gotten a lot smaller.
First month or so was the hardest, then it got easier.
Remember it didn't go on overnight, and it isn't coming off overnight.
Just keep going and remember to treat yourself once in a while.

In four months mine has gotten a lot smaller.
First month or so was the hardest, then it got easier.
Remember it didn't go on overnight, and it isn't coming off overnight.
Just keep going and remember to treat yourself once in a while.
I lost 8 lbs since beginning of Feb. Just hope I don't 'find' all of it this weekend. :eek:

I lost 8 lbs since beginning of Feb. Just hope I don't 'find' all of it this weekend. :eek:
Hey I figure its a plus just losing weight over the winter.
I look at the stuff I use to eat and drink and just remind myself "I don't need that"
Wife is off for two weeks with her Mom, and leaves me a couple new boxes of Girl Scout cookies...:wtf:
Just trying to be nice she says.
They are still sitting where she left them. I don't eat that stuff anymore.
Hmmm maybe it's a test??

Last edited:
We buy a bunch of Girl Scout cookies then give them away. I always try and rat stash some in the freezer. I swear I can eat a whole sleeve in one sitting! Love the samoas!
My favorite is peanut butter. Ya use to be a sleeve was no problem, especially with a cup of coffee.

First round of power washing the siding, wicker furniture, and deck within the screened in porch is done.
Probably have to wash it again a time or two and call it good.
In the mean time think I'll take the 55 for a quick drive while the little old ladies are still in church.

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

First round of power washing the siding, wicker furniture, and deck within the screened in porch is done.
Probably have to wash it again a time or two and call it good.
In the mean time think I'll take the 55 for a quick drive while the little old ladies are still in church.

View attachment 1715323873

View attachment 1715323874

If ya have to go to The Dark Side of the Force, 55s are a good way to get there :lol:.

-
Back