Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Guys...
Ray the Honor flight is a great thing and highly supported here in Kansas.

Man been getting lucky on e bay lately with min bids.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Holy crap do I have meters! Actually sold a sun machine this weekend. Nice to have a bit more room.

Went to the daughters for Easter dinner yesterday, her first holiday dinner. She pulled it off well. I get along great with her future in-laws and Stan jr.s Family. Dads a old school biker, the wives get along great and Stan senior and I have the same messed up mentality! The wedding should be interesting! Known his dad for a while, great guy for sure.

No Easter dinner here. One daughter went to her Mom's to help give the cattle shots, one lives in Japan with her AF husband, and the last and her boys were at the dirt bike practice track 40 miles south of here.
I worked on the deck most of the day and opened it for the season. Need to do a little re-paint but that will be another day.
Last night I asked myself, me, and I, and we picked Olive Garden. We had a great meal!!

Yesterday was productive,happy i got trailer split.
Ordered a box of sanding discs so i can go after the multi layers of paint,and start filling the patches on the barracuda.
A whack of work again this week,not looking forward to the heater core or pulling a seized 5.3 from a chevy truck.
Going to be a warm week.

NFW Threw a really low offer at this and got it!
s-l1600.jpg

Less than 50 shipped!
Be great if it works if not parts are parts!

Morning guys. Looks like Hoppy has been doing some shopping. Lots of nice stuff.

Hope this stuff sells. Like your girl Dave did!
The Mail MILF will hate me next week! You know a union job!:lol:

Talking about Honor Flights, it's huge around here. Lots of sponsors. Between Waterloo and Cedar Rapids probably 6 or 8 a year. The TV stations eat up the coverage. What a great program. I wish I could have gotten Dad on one before he passed a few years back. We have a brick in his honor in the Veterans Walk down town. He was a great guy.

dad.jpg

-
Back