Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The rest of my shirts came today!

536AE648-A12C-46AF-9236-A28B87517E43.jpeg

63F88672-8ED5-4574-AEC2-7D739C60D0A3.jpeg

Well, I figure if I am eventually going to sell t-shirts at places like Carlisle I am going to need something for the modern Mopar guys too.

7FD47906-A92C-4522-AB4B-E8AD96A379C2.jpeg

Don't get married. Don't have kids. Early retirement is easy-peasy.. Now why didn't somebody tell us that **** before we got married and had kids?
When I was 19, Had a 74 yr old man tell me that looking back on his life, as much as he loved both his wives(first died tragically & he remarried) that if he had to redo his life, he’d just hired prostitutes and strippers when he wanted laid. Less headache, less money

Well it was a cool, cloudy, rainy afternoon. I decided to pull the rear boot trim off the Barracuda. The trim where the boot snaps into when the top goes down.
Of course there was the one snap that fought to come out. Seems with this car there is always that one bolt, one screw, now a boot snap, etc... that gives me trouble.
Not wanting to damage trim I finally got it out. Lucky me has a couple spare snaps because this one is history.
The 52 year old trim was nice, now it looks better.
Did the old wet sand 800-1500-2000 with some polish to top them off.
Think tomorrow I'll tape off and hit the window door trim.

Well it was a cool, cloudy, rainy afternoon. I decided to pull the rear boot trim off the Barracuda. The trim where the boot snaps into when the top goes down.
Of course there was the one snap that fought to come out. Seems with this car there is always that one bolt, one screw, now a boot snap, etc... that gives me trouble.
Not wanting to damage trim I finally got it out. Lucky me has a couple spare snaps because this one is history.
The 52 year old trim was nice, now it looks better.
Did the old wet sand 800-1500-2000 with some polish to top them off.
Think tomorrow I'll tape off and hit the window door trim.
Nice!

I’m running on nothing but adrenaline since 3 am. My daughter’s sinus infection went wild and she woke up delirious with a 104 fever and started barfing. 4 am ER vistit, an IV and an anti-emetic, and back home at 7 am. Watching her like a hawk all day trying to keep her hydrated and fed with bland foods in small doses. Fever is still hovering between 102 and 103 but she is showing some signs of life...watching MASH reruns with my wife now.

Spent all day playing with images to stay distracted while paying attention to her condition. I will probably work from home tomorrow too just so I can keep an eye on her. It is likely to be another long night.

I’m running on nothing but adrenaline since 3 am. My daughter’s sinus infection went wild and she woke up delirious with a 104 fever and started barfing. 4 am ER vistit, an IV and an anti-emetic, and back home at 7 am. Watching her like a hawk all day trying to keep her hydrated and fed with bland foods in small doses. Fever is still hovering between 102 and 103 but she is showing some signs of life...watching MASH reruns with my wife now.

Spent all day playing with images to stay distracted while paying attention to her condition. I will probably work from home tomorrow too just so I can keep an eye on her. It is likely to be another long night.
Sad to hear. Hope she gets better soon.

Priced out the beams for bracing the walls in my son’s basement. 9 grand. Plus plus plus...well that aint happenin.
We will go with original plan, I beams and various steel brackets.jack into place and brace with cement. Just as demonstrated on various videos.
Will paint bottom foot of beams to prevent rusting. Going to be intensive labour.

I hope she gets through it quick.
Having a sick kid isnt a good time at all.

My son has strep and I think I’ve caught it now too. Yay...

Morning Ray Ray!!
Mark is up early again on Cali time.

-
Back