Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hate when Stan is over, he mixes up the standard and metric tools! Everytime!!!!

Morning all, nice day here, 65 today mid 70s for the weekend. Got lots to do on my Barracuda before I go to the Omaha show.

Morning everyabody!
Looks like a warm day, but thundershowers.

Rainy morning to you all, 28/33 days now we’ve had rain

We're at 54° and sun right now... Coming off of 4 days of rain... Many streets and rivers are overflowing/flooded now... In fact some streets have such bad flooding they have closed them off...

The creek in my yard is usually dry, but we've seen it flowing pretty good in the last few days... It did its job and kept the water out of the house and sent it all down the big hill to the larger creek in the forest preserve that eventually flows into the Cal Sag Channel... The Cal Sag Channel then flows into the Chicago River, then into Lake Michigan...

I sometimes think about building a small raft out of popsicle sticks and sending it down the creek and letting it float around like a message in a bottle...

Last edited:
Hah! I should have explained further. I always keep two calendars hanging, one for present month and one a month ahead! Our shop runs on about a three week lead time, so for scheduling over the years I just evolved into a two calendar system. And yes I know I could do all that on some fancy modern electronic gizmo, but then I couldn't ogle all the cool Coffee Club rigs! I still prefer looking at a whole month on a calendar that I can write notes on. And yes I still get a newspaper every day. I am a dinosaur!

Sometimes the old school way is better to me also...

I'm not addicted to these electronic gadgets like the new generation is...

Remember when we were kids and had to play with a stick or a box and have an IMAGINATION????

Good Friday morning c\_/. We left out before daylight yesterday to use up the cup of night crawlers. 11 Bream & 1 catfish in my freezer now.
Expecting a stormy weekend here so we'll can get into the bottle of Crown that didn't get opened last weekend.
Yall have a good one.
p.s. in reference to previous post @Sublime one... Here about the 2 guys who stole a calnader? They each got 6 months :)

Nice catch on the fish... :thumbsup:

Are you a master baiter??? :rolleyes:

Sorry if I missed it in a pissing match with the wife right now. Somehow she lost her dress for the wedding and it is somehow it is my fault!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

It IS your fault... If you didn't marry her, she wouldn't have had the dress to loose.... :rolleyes: :poke: :lol:

Good morning from Earthquakeville :eek: Just a little one in the next county up the road 60 miles. A 3.8, that should give the folks at the earthquake research station at Parkfield something to do today.

I know you all have been waiting for this...
8E8706FE-083B-4DC5-BA2E-55315FFD673B.jpeg
still 4.5 oz out. And rim is bent. Im not touching it. Swapped in 2 less weighted wheels.

-
Back