Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, raining cats and dogs here, great day at the race track (George Rays Drag strip) yesterday, a 14 hour day for me.

We went to a company picnic yesterday... It was overcast for a bit... We were hitting some soft balls in the baseball field for a while, then clouds came in and it started raining in sheets.... :eek:

The youngest son was with me and he volunteered to go in the rain and pull the truck closer for me... What a good kid.... :thumbsup:

We went to a company picnic yesterday... It was overcast for a bit... We were hitting some soft balls in the baseball field for a while, then clouds came in and it started raining in sheets.... :eek:

The youngest son was with me and he volunteered to go in the rain and pull the truck closer for me... What a good kid.... :thumbsup:
use the shock collar?

Same here! Especially on Thong Thursday!

And when the thong falls off....
oops.gif
:D

KK there is a Sleuth machine local here with the books $80. Might just have to go look at it this week.

Throwing a couple of thoughts out to get y’alls opinion,
1: found a melted plug wire, could that have been the smell I was getting? Can’t say I’ve ever smelled a plug wire burn?
2: excessive play in steering box cause the shake I’m experiencing?
Just throwing it out there.

I've had some melted plug wires, but usually didn't smell them burning...

try sniffing the wire where it's burnt to see if it smells like what you smelled....

Last edited:
Bad news, my hard drive can't be saved. Good news so far, I only have 4 months of photos unaccounted for. I am hopeful they got saved on my wife's laptop.

Can you slave the "bad" hard drive to a working computer and then copy the missing photos...

We wouldn't want you to loose all your **** pictures...
jackoff.gif
:poke:

Wind isnt bad this morning.
Will work on getting my bandsaw set up to cut steel for the trailer.
Cutting the plate for the floor will be the difficult part. Plasma will do that.

-
Back