Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did my civic duty. The rodeo is done for me until next year :D. The rodeo queen candidates gather charitable donations to win the queen's crown. This year the 4 girls, which is very few, most years it's 8-10 girls, as a group raised almost $800K for the Elk's to distribute to community causes. Way to go girls!

Thirst!
death_wish_coffee_whole_bean_angle_17e011c9-8480-46d9-b438-b4a084439244_1024x1024.jpg

Yesterday sucked. Take the wife to a doc appointment in the truck. Fill it with new gas everything is good get to the worst possible spot going up the mountain and the fuel pump quits! Have to get it towed home. Just had to walk away from it yesterday for sure.:mob::mob::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Morning.
3 degrees above freezing. Kind of chilly..

Yesterday sucked. Take the wife to a doc appointment in the truck. Fill it with new gas everything is good get to the worst possible spot going up the mountain and the fuel pump quits! Have to get it towed home. Just had to walk away from it yesterday for sure.:mob::mob::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That sucks..

Morning ya all...day 3 of the show. FABO beer tasting meet and greet at noon. Talked to Sublime One and Fishypete yesterday. We went out to dinner last night with John and his wife Jodi...good time.

Actually need the truck today to pick this up. Ron will hook me up this morning though.
attachment.jpg
Hell could not pass it up for $85.

Just shot the guy a e mail. Thanks. That's a deal usually around 350 or so and I get asked for them all the time. Old school AFR.

Just shot the guy a e mail. Thanks. That's a deal usually around 350 or so and I get asked for them all the time. Old school AFR.
Cool, I’ll orobably grab the battery tester for 40 bucks

If that tune up tester has all the cables and turns on it is a grand. Has the cylinder kill on it pretty cool for troubleshooting. The cabinet is 3-500 if in good shape. Guys make work benches out of them.

If that tune up tester has all the cables and turns on it is a grand. Has the cylinder kill on it pretty cool for troubleshooting. The cabinet is 3-500 if in good shape. Guys make work benches out of them.
Yeah I was thinking of it too but I’m tapped out on car budget funds for this month. Plus, Id have no use for it. Then again... let me know if he responds

I will buy it just for you picking it up. They are great to check the loads on battery and alts.

-
Back