Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man lots of gunshots this am. One was close bet the neighbor finally got the fox that was eating his chickens.

Last edited:
You'll like cudas?

0128a4c23313ef73ce767b699e50689f.jpg

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

6468d7fb3e03a8b195ef0d2f2196b5e8.jpg

I got to bring my four legged daughter tho.. Hemi will have an 'older woman' to play with!
View attachment 1715346418
Hah! Bring her! We are contemplating getting a pup as Hemi is aging. Not sure we are brave enough for two Shepards in the house. There would be hair everywhere! Hemi is a shedding machine, I have seen alpacas with less hair. Plus the pure D chaos of a Shepard pup! Hemi said dibs on shop chair tho!

IMG_2024.JPG

Hah! Bring her! We are contemplating getting a pup as Hemi is aging. Not sure we are brave enough for two Shepards in the house. There would be hair everywhere! Hemi is a shedding machine, I have seen alpacas with less hair. Plus the pure D chaos of a Shepard pup! Hemi said dibs on shop chair tho!

View attachment 1715346426
My kid gat so attached, he got him a black & tan girl. About a year and a half old. She is a mess!

My kid gat so attached, he got him a black & tan girl. About a year and a half old. She is a mess!
Hah! My dog sitter did same thing. He got so attached to Hemi he went out and got a Shepard pup. He is now complaining as he thinks the dog is smarter than he is. Appears the pup is outwitting him at every turn!

View attachment 1715346426
Get the pup, you will never regret it, well, maybe a little.:poke: Wouldn’t trade these two for anything.

633151ED-3362-4518-ACFC-13E9BB503D91.jpeg

B626250B-7BDE-4689-80C5-C94F08B753A4.jpeg

E23E233F-3BCD-4C3D-80C7-33F9BE33F568.jpeg

8E3102BF-0828-4D93-BCC0-7A4E2AC50BA7.jpeg

Brother has Terminal lung cancer, his last days will be filled by me... Later men..
Sorry to hear, but good that you can be there for him.

MeM,
I have walked the path you are now on, as many on this thread have. There are no truer words than to spend and cherish every moment with your Brother. In the end I was left with the decision to unplug mine.
I wasn't able to be there physically when my brother finally passed. Not cancer, but basically all systems failure. Had to make the call to shut the machines down by phone. The fact that he was not coming back again does not make it feel any better. But at some point you have to let them move on, so you can too.

-
Back