Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning folks. Off to the funeral home to sign papers and take care of details. I'll be happy when this is through. Spent a lot of time with the kids lately telling stories. Amazing that even tho you think your kids didn't listen to a thing you said growing up, they remember and recite every word. They kind of choked me up last night..

Good morning folks. Off to the funeral home to sign papers and take care of details. I'll be happy when this is through. Spent a lot of time with the kids lately telling stories. Amazing that even tho you think your kids didn't listen to a thing you said growing up, they remember and recite every word. They kind of choked me up last night..
Thoughts and prayers bud. You need ANYTHING , let us know.

Dislike on the first part....Like on the second part....:thumbsup:

Yep she's a keeper Craig!
Get er' done Ben Ricky! There's brighter days ahead.

Rick Glad it is all moving ahead now. Kids are freaking multi listeners for sure. When is the funeral.

Real men cry!

Have to go for a walk around the yard, heard a tree crack and fall.
Adding to the few that fell last year. As soon aa i get trailer done, the cleanup can start.
Lots to do, trailer will make it easy.

MeM,
I have walked the path you are now on, as many on this thread have. There are no truer words than to spend and cherish every moment with your Brother. In the end I was left with the decision to unplug mine. It was easily the worst day of my life. We were very close and rode about a million miles side by side. When faced with the unplug decision my oldest Brother and I had a very physical disagreement in the hospital room as he was accusing me of murder and I was simply executing my Brothers wishes per the will. I am the runt of the litter at 6-2 250. The room got very small. We separated agreed to go outside and finish, man what a long icy elevator ride that was! We went outside and tangled to exhaustion. Then went back upstairs to the room torn and bloodied, nursing staff never skipped a beat. I think they have the toughest job on the planet, once you get to their wing no one leaves. We put in some Lynard Skynard and did what we had to do. My point in this long winded explanation is do what you feel is right, in the end the rest of your family will support you it just takes awhile. Many deal with this type stuff by not participating. My oldest Brother and I are now closer than ever and in a very teary eyed hug he explained he knew why our middle Brother picked me for the task as he explained he simply could not have done it. Be strong and face each day with determination.
Blessed Be

Haven’t tried, got home, wife drug me camping. Had to take the nephew and niece because their mom is a pos. It’s been a soup sandwich event thus far
Severa folks told you to turn the screens off and I agree. Go enjoy a couple days without.

She wanted no service at all. Kids are planning a small remembrance gathering for some close friends. Probably on the 22nd..
That sounds good. The survivors need some closure. On a somewhat brighter note, she didn't suffer. We could all be so lucky when we go.

Time for one cup of coffee...

giant-coffee-mug-16.jpg

Severa folks told you to turn the screens off and I agree. Go enjoy a couple days without.
They are all still fast asleep. I’ll turn it off once they wake up. Otherwise, it’s pouring down rain and being i can’t move without waking anyone, there is nothing else to do at the moment

-
Back