Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not one by name. However, I am driving up there tonight actually so I’ll do a recon, and get back to you. Biggest thing is staying outside of 465 loop. Inside, and welol, I wouldnt
Just want to get up that Monday morning and not deal with in-bound commuter traffic.
A recommended one by the local AAA was Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis Airport I-70 & Ronald Regan Parkway.
Thanks!!

Everybody out enjoying the day already? Cant blame ya if your weather is as nice as here. Sunny with low humidity. No rain and temp should top out a little under 89F. I have to work tonight, but sounds like it will only be 5 hours.
Since I got the mower fixed yesterday, the wife took it for a ride. That's one less thing on my list. :thumbsup: Guess I will try to get some deck rails sanded and finished.

Just want to get up that Monday morning and not deal with in-bound commuter traffic.
A recommended one by the local AAA was Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis Airport I-70 & Ronald Regan Parkway.
Thanks!!
Unfortunately the odds are unless you leave before 6 am or after 9 am, you’ll be dealing with it. Right now almost all the interstates other than I70 are restricted in some capacity due to construction

Unfortunately the odds are unless you leave before 6 am or after 9 am, you’ll be dealing with it. Right now almost all the interstates other than I70 are restricted in some capacity due to construction
During the week, you can't drive 5 miles around here without hitting road work. At least most of them button it up for the weekend.

During the week, you can't drive 5 miles around here without hitting road work. At least most of them button it up for the weekend.
With the rains we’re having, they’re working around the clock anytime it stops raining

With the rains we’re having, they’re working around the clock anytime it stops raining
Don't know of any night work right now, but I'm sure it's happening. Not because of rain, just easier to shut some roads down.
:soapbox:They did that when they paved in front of my place a couple years ago. Said it was too much traffic to cut down to one lane during peak times. So, we had to listen to the beeping and have there bright lights out there at 2 in the morning. The rumble roller was the most fun -shook the whole house. Spread it out over months...repairs, base, top... :BangHead:

Last edited:
warped thinking? :thumbsup:
good morning

I’m not quite sure who you’re referring too?

You're right Chris, all of us can be said to have warped thinking...
072.gif

Keith has to be more specific when addressing us if he's trying to single out an individual.... :rolleyes:

Chris ever get a recommendation for a place to spend a night west of Indianapolis off I-70??
Need a hotel safe, with plenty of parking for a truck and trailer.
I stayed east of Indianapolis last year, right on the 70 but way east to avoid morning traffic. Richmond Indiana I think... Hilton Garden

Last edited:
Just doing rails at this point. I will most likely do the floor the same way though with the hand sander. 60-80 grit on that thing cuts pretty good. Not trying to clean it to bare wood. If the old finish doesn’t come up with the pressure washer and a quick sanding, it can stay. The floor sander and some 36-40 would level out the edges better, but then you still need to fine sand it more. And it’s not that bad. I will probably change out some more boards before I do the floor finish anyway. Might just get a coat on the ‘new’ ones I changed last year for now.

-
Back