Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL good ole Bob Flores, he is actually a good guy. Bought a crapload of cores from him a few years ago.

Nice day so far. Working with shop door open. Axle seal on the duramax. Was 1/2 way out.
Explains the leak. Hope cables are correct, a royal pain if they are wrong. Only about 10 options.
Hate that crap. Ron went through that with his Jeep front differential like 10 different dana 30's!!!!!!

$10 each is my max, never know what shape they are in. A 1/4 drive ratchet and a longest extension you have and a 7/16 socket pulls them right out the easiest!
Never know what shape they are in also a lot of them are cardone rebuilds. I just strip them for parts.

If you guys are wandering around the swap meet, stop by I 118. Jeff will have his big display and a bunch of other friends from Iowa are there as well.

No-need-to-fear-because-the-moderator-is-here.png

Well the Wolfie award winner will be announced prob Friday, Thanks for the input guys and girls. Trophy and other items will be awarded Friday.

We had three next to each other last year, but the jack wagon across from us seems got the third spot before we did....
Hmm, think that’s the one I had my stuff on. Guess I’ll have to see where I can put things. Not sure if Wolfie will be there and if he planned to sell much. He’s actually the one that ‘invited’ me to bring my parts...

Hmm, think that’s the one I had my stuff on. Guess I’ll have to see where I can put things. Not sure if Wolfie will be there and if he planned to sell much. He’s actually the one that ‘invited’ me to bring my parts...
If I had to guess, his odds of being there are better than mine

Back from the show. In general, a lot of the usual suspects I see at local shows. However, Some nice mopars. Most of which I haven’t seen before. First one was a 470 (stroked440) Valiant.

C188CE16-3E31-4BE1-BDFA-EF3FCC76CBB1.jpeg

4B230F61-4313-4A40-99D4-E7D9039BE6F4.jpeg

7F11CF0E-3D76-4A30-84A8-4E6DC3B3CEB1.jpeg

27C10D60-2ECF-46AB-AC53-4A878BCC4D69.jpeg

-
Back