Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife apparently makes too much money. She doesn't have to be a smart shopper! :wtf:

20190810_132335.jpg

Hoist is down. Cable broke a strand.
Backyard buddy changed hands. Dont know if i can get a new one made here. Im out of service for at least a week.

Guess I'll get up from here, and do some work...Time to wash the car, i guess........

The car owner for the #3 Hobby Stock says the car is parked for the season unless the driver is 100%.
That would be the wife of my bud. Car owner is her grandfather, his nickname is Grumpy :lol:. I can't bring myself to call him that, because he's so much like me :rofl:. He's a good man and I have tons of respect for him. '56 F100 in his garage with a Jag rear suspension in it. He does seem to have a golf cart fetish though. I haven't figured that part out yet :rofl: he's got 5 or 6 of them :steering:.

Honestly i never considered what watermelon cost until you brought it up. Im betting my wife paid about the same money...

On a good note, i got new seals for the gearbox on my 3 point mower. They had them in stock.
Then one spindle to rebuild. It will likely not come apart without a fight. Like the rest of it.

Hauled a load of trash to the dump. An old grainary that previous owner used for storage, has been cleaning it out for the last 3 years and i got tired of waiting. Only stuff left is some antique furniture. If his wife doesent want it then i will find someone who does. Just going to
Pay it forward and give it away.
Same with a bunch of other crap in another shed.

TJ, I think advantagelifts.com is the same as backyardbuddy.
I sent off a few e-mails. Will see what happens on monday. If i hit a wall, i will start looking at a new one. Dont really want to finance a snap-on,but may be my easiest option.

-
Back