Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a few *** clowns on ignore actually! Wish the had one to show who you are ignored by though. Hey Joey:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh wait he is on my ignore list also. I forget sometimes! Keeps the mail box from being full though...…..:rofl:

I have a few *** clowns on ignore actually! Wish the had one to show who you are ignored by though. Hey Joey:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh wait he is on my ignore list also. I forget sometimes! Keeps the mail box from being full though...…..:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Hey, how ya doin
dragging through the end of a Thursday.... need to get home and pull open the rear brakes to find the noise.
I got called back into work halfway home. Just solved their problem and gonna head back home for some well deserved garage time.

Always fun to see this kind of progress. A buddies Road Runner. Small block 4 speed. It used to belong to his uncle. He remembers riding in it when he was a pre teen. I sold him my stroker. Should be a fun car.

68625070_2390088944371529_2750270041567002624_n.jpg

68466931_2499840610068017_2682145353376989184_n.jpg

Good Evening All! I'm back from the Stones, great show, never seen them. Talk about highs and lows though, wife gets a call from her sister, niece died of an overdose. On a much lighter note, my call was from the body shop, your frame is bent.

Good Evening All! I'm back from the Stones, great show, never seen them. Talk about highs and lows though, wife gets a call from her sister, niece died of an overdose. On a much lighter note, my call was from the body shop, your frame is bent.
Good evening. Condolences to you and your wife. Shame about the frame.

Oh no! Sorry to hear.

Yeah, the wife is a drug and alcohol counselor, has a group meeting starting right now, said a few hours ago it might be harder than normal. Her niece was 32, leaves behind a 16 yo daughter.

Yes, it's her sisters husbands kid but has been a part of her family for quite awhile. Wife will likely fly out to Michigan soon.

Sorry to hear about your niece... Condolences...

Condolences on your frame also...

As far as my frame news, I remember when I bought the Duster several years ago the owner telling me he could never get the drivers front fender right. He had what I thought was a pretty minor collision, I had to replace the fender and the splash guard (metal). While I'm glad the body man is going to correct this, I'm wondering about how that's going to go, it's a unibody right so I'm wondering how they address that.

I always heard that it depended on how good the person doing the straightening was... and how bent it was to determine how good it was in the end. Not sure how much the technology has improved since back in the day....

As far as my frame news, I remember when I bought the Duster several years ago the owner telling me he could never get the drivers front fender right. He had what I thought was a pretty minor collision, I had to replace the fender and the splash guard (metal). While I'm glad the body man is going to correct this, I'm wondering about how that's going to go, it's a unibody right so I'm wondering how they address that.
Sorry to hear on all that.

Rest in Peace young lady.
Sending Angels with kind spirits and good connections for the grieving family.
Sending a big angel with a BFH and porta powers for the injured Duster.
Special prayers for your wife and the daunting task of that session she is undertaking.

So Sorry to hear both counts of bad news. Hope things get better....

-
Back