Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From a distance!
1200px-Edit_4x_rifle_scope.jpg

She did good work. Just came up with too many projects for me to be involved in! Like 'I need a wrap-around sewing table. Build me one!' ..
That is my problem, I have an industrial sewing machine and equip. I have redone a few sets of seats.

Whenever someone asks me to do their seats and ask how much, I say my price is get me 4 more hours per day for a week and I will do them seats right up

That is my problem, I have an industrial sewing machine and equip. I have redone a few sets of seats.

Whenever someone asks me to do their seats and ask how much, I say my price is get me 4 more hours per day for a week and I will do them seats right up
I do auto upholstery as well.....the more I do the better I get,,,,I did the back seats in Daves '66.....but I bought, from Legendary the interior for the Satellite...

I have a hard time replicating the factory look....

Yep. Very time consuming.

I have a hard time replicating the factory look....
Factory look sometimes isnt worth the trouble. In order to make them more comfortable.
Did the one in my buddy’s 69 chevy.he loves the height.
07B0E0CD-635C-4604-95D9-0E54A7D5C6DF.jpeg

Dale Jr's plane has crashed. Reports are, wife, kid and him are at local hospital, injured but alive.

-
Back