Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here Frank this should take care of those AC problems.

67168198_10156661341423721_5253052672990248960_n-jpg.1715369390

How many texts they do?
The phone usage was difficult to manage from both adults and kids. When I gave a short compass class section and explained the necessity of carrying a compass in addition to a phone I thought sure I had grown a third eye with the way they looked at me. I got a hundred explanations of how their phones could be charged and were super reliable. Would have loved to taught that portion on the backside of a mountain in the pouring rain at night, hopelessly lost.

Well she's ready (finally) off to BK.
Oh crap when she retires I'll eat this late everyday...or I just have BK twice.

Good morning Mike, had to clean my hands to check and make sure 22lb on my flex plat to T converter was right, dropping the 360 in to stay this morning

Yep, I down loaded instructions on my hooker super comps fender well headers and they say to put them on after engine is in, should be an easy morning, need to look at a picture of motor mounts and make sure I get that on right, front of to the back of the mounting ears, thinking it goes to the front and it sends the engine farther back

Yep, I down loaded instructions on my hooker super comps fender well headers and they say to put them on after engine is in, should be an easy morning, need to look at a picture of motor mounts and make sure I get that on right, front of to the back of the mounting ears, thinking it goes to the front and it sends the engine farther back
Ya I always have to look up how the mounts go. I can never remember from one engine to another. (which only has happened twice for me. dozens of Mopars throughout decades) I replaced the 383 in my 69 RoadRunner and now that I look back I bet the timing chain went out. I picked up a low mine 383 out of a Chrysler Newport and swapped it out and put in a Crane Fireball cam. It ran real good.

Morning, cool(52) morning with some fog here. Makes the coffee go down nice. May take the coupe out for a spin when the fog clears. MM, hope everything go smooth today.

:rofl:
That's exactly what happened to mine!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Still have the paint somewhere also!
I epoxyed mine before I ever moved anything in and put down black and white checkers tiles in the walkways. That was 19 years ago. Still holding up nicely...

-
Back