Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A good looking critter!
Likewise! I have had many different dogs, all working style dogs and just my opinion but the Shepards are my hands down favorite. Everyone has their favorite breed for their situation, but Hemi has been by my side since she was a pup. She was a rescue from local PD as she did not make the cut. I could not ask for a better companion.

Home made Lasagna for dinner. And , Yes, plenty of leftovers :thumbsup:
IMG_20190827_185722.jpg
IMG_20190827_185729.jpg
IMG_20190827_185908.jpg
IMG_20190827_190148.jpg

Local picked rice. Buy one of my buddy’s. Has a couple rice lakes. Been bugging me to go pick, i pass.

Local picked rice. Buy one of my buddy’s. Has a couple rice lakes. Been bugging me to go pick, i pass.
Used to bring a big bag of CANADIAN Wild Rice home from Ontario when we went fishing.

Last edited:
Likewise! I have had many different dogs, all working style dogs and just my opinion but the Shepards are my hands down favorite. Everyone has their favorite breed for their situation, but Hemi has been by my side since she was a pup. She was a rescue from local PD as she did not make the cut. I could not ask for a better companion.
Never was a shepherd person. Always went with labs. Both are great dogs but U never would have guessed how 'human' a shepherd can be. I'll have another shepherd. Maybe black n tan next time (although the white is just gorgeous)..

Got a call tonight, my new cover for my fabric shelter is ready. Big project coming up. Have to build solid end walls.

Think we has a cricket in the house....
Scratch that,had a cricket in the house.
It was in my bedroom...
Did you know they could climb walls?

Neighbor lady stopped by to 'check' on me.. She's a blue eyed redhead! Very pleasant conversation. Nice to have folks next door who care..

-
Back