Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheers Ben. Having a cheap sipper of R&R Reserve. I mix it 50/50 with Hunter Rye for a little spice. It ends up a little over $10 a 750 ml. Not too bad for cheap date whiskey. LOL

Cheers Ben. Having a cheap sipper of R&R Reserve. I mix it 50/50 with Hunter Rye for a little spice. It ends up a little over $10 a 750 ml. Not too bad for cheap date whiskey. LOL
I've been letting some 90 proof Buffalo Trace assist in my housekeeping this evening! Vacuum cleaner tracks look really cool when you have some artistic assistance!

I've been letting some 90 proof Buffalo Trace assist in my housekeeping this evening! Vacuum cleaner tracks look really cool when you have some artistic assistance!
Love me some Buffalo Trace. I used to get into cleaning like that in the 70's if you know what I mean. LOL

Your killing me Mitch, wife has been gone for a week! Even the Neighbors goat is starting to look good! On plus side I have drank out of the same glass all week, and just scraped the cast iron and reheated. Heck I even washed colors with whites! Living on the edge up here on the Tundra!
Wifee gone?

Yep she is visiting her sister, they are at a Marty Stuart concert tonight at State Fair! She is back tomorrow so I have been on a cleaning mission tonight. Technical assist via Peet bog scotch!
Damn, you can drink that peated Scotch. Not my favorite. We are sampling Irish Whiskies at tasting in September. Powers Reserve and The Irishman. We always have other samples from members to try.

Damn, you can drink that peated Scotch. Not my favorite. We are sampling Irish Whiskies at tasting in September. Powers Reserve and The Irishman. We always have other samples from members to try.
Family knows I like scotch so I end up with bottles for gifts, no such thing as bad scotch, some is just better than others. I agree that some of it is just to much bog! I like just a hint, and I do like aged in Cherry. But in the end if it is free, why not! We end up in your neck of the woods I would love to time it with one of your tasting sessions.

Family knows I like scotch so I end up with bottles for gifts, no such thing as bad scotch, some is just better than others. I agree that some of it is just to much bog! I like just a hint, and I do like aged in Cherry. But in the end if it is free, why not! We end up in your neck of the woods I would love to time it with one of your tasting sessions.
That would be a pleasure.

Now that I think about it...what the hell does ipa stand for??? Imatation Pussy *** beer???

-
Back