Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I have 90% of the parts I need the next and last big ticket items will be the seat covers and headliner and a new windshield. Really want to make the car a roller as fast as I can. But want the k frame out blasted and painted before the front suspension goes back on. Just a lot to juggle.

Guten Morgen Chris...

Got my 340 block last night. Looks like it should work for a build. Standard bore and they are heavily greased.

20190924_194754.jpg

20190924_194759.jpg

I think I have 90% of the parts I need the next and last big ticket items will be the seat covers and headliner and a new windshield. Really want to make the car a roller as fast as I can. But want the k frame out blasted and painted before the front suspension goes back on. Just a lot to juggle.
I have carpet headliner new windshield and engine/trans ready to drop in.
K member was out and cleaned up already.

I have carpet headliner new windshield and engine/trans ready to drop in.
K member was out and cleaned up already.
I am so glad I scored that carpet on that sale from Tamaraz. It is in the house don't want the shop mice into it!:rofl:

No idea not really into the LA's. Will look though for you. Locally not my thing.

OK, thanks. Just curious. I recently picked up a set of J heads for this accumulation of parts. Big thing will be date code exhaust manifolds I think

Look in the cool parts find adds I post think some are in there. Shoot me a pm or use tempest to search for them.

You might be surprised. Pulled the trigger on those VR's if any one needs one or five. Were in a lot of stuff I wanted for distribs.

I bought a pair of 69 340 manifolds for $450 and thought I paid too much. $500 is the going rate.

Hey all a quick fly by. Painted up the inner drivers side front door panel yesterday, and it looks great!! Wiring up the new dash bulkhead connector this morning. I have the original 741 out in the shed. Looks like we are going to drop the 489 and put the 741 back in. He checked the 741 out and said its good to go. This will be fun!!

-
Back