Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't wait. I am going to the skin Dr. in an hour for them to dig around on my nose. I had a mole/wart looking thing removed and it was some kind of cancer. I hope they don't have to dig too far. :BangHead::BangHead:
Well that wasn't much fun but at least the samples he took out we're not cancerous and he only had to dig around one time and then he stitched me up. Looks like I got 5 stitches in the end of my nose it won't be pretty but it's better than taking my nose off because of cancer.

Last edited:
Hot and breezy up here in NorCal

9C7B51E7-3F33-4201-B528-AEBB1855996C.png

Hmmm something odd is going on. Checked all my trail cameras from my normal spots, usually I’d have 75-90 good pics in this time frame. Not a single one. No fresh trails or even signs of deer.

Hmmm something odd is going on. Checked all my trail cameras from my normal spots, usually I’d have 75-90 good pics in this time frame. Not a single one. No fresh trails or even signs of deer.

Didn't see just a little bit of a long cylindrical hairy tail leaving the frame didja?

Been setting cameras up now since the mid 90s, never gotten ghosted like this. I’m wondering if the lack of crops from the spring and early summer floodings didn’t drive them elsewhere

Evenin' Rani. The atmospheric temperature is up in this neighborhood. It's dropped some, but not enough to make it comfortable. A couple more weeks our summer will be over anyway.

Rain front coming in here now, going to be rainy here any minute.

Black clouds and rumbling skies. Good timing . . .

Got geotextile down,borrowed a little tractor and moved about 1/2 the 20 yard pile into shed.

‘57 is done for now. Dragged vacuum and air hose under car and proceeded to clean frame rails. I figure about 40-50 lbs of sand and gravel.
Didnt get it all. I had a 1/4” nylon air brake hose,would push it around in frame about 3 feet and blast around blowing it towards vac. I quit after that tube blowing around hit me in the face about 5 times. And i figured an hour to get most of it out.

Busy work week. In the next 3 days I have to negotiate 3 supply agreements worth a total of $120 million.

No pressure.

It’s all just numbers to me, but the $$ behind the numbers are real. I try to forget that when negotiating because it isn’t my money on the line...just the company’s.

It’s just business...nothing more. It’s all part of what I do.

But, in all honesty, I would rather not be doing it. Art is more fun!

Last edited:
Today I got a laughable link about these ancestry stuff I am having fun with. One place claims I am a blood related 25th cousin with my own grandfather on my adoptiv mom's side via my adoptiv father on the other side. And all this via Russian royalty, Danish Royalty, Hungarian Queen Consort, Queen of Naples, a Sir in England, and back to Norway.

No clue how they managed that one. And no clue why they did not see the much closer really blood relations I have with my adoptive mom.

Bill

Busy work week. In the next 3 days I have to negotiate 3 supply agreements worth a total of $120 million.

No pressure.

It’s all just numbers to me, but the the $$ behind the numbers are real. I try to forget that when negotiating because it isn’t my money on the line...just the company’s.

It’s just business...nothing more. It’s all part of what I do.

But, in all honesty, I would rather not be doing it. Art is more fun!

Creative outlet is fun for sure !

I didnt get anything done that I wanted to this last time home. Just more to do when I get home in 2 weeks.

-
Back