Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm only 24 miles inside the IL/IN border... Directions to that place are easy, only a mile and a half from my place...

If you come in on I-80/I-294, stay on I -294 and get off on 127th street... Then follow 127th, it will curve and turn into 123rd and then about a half mile after that you will be at 86th avenue, and it will be on the right...

With a trailer? I don't like taking a trailer into towns that are unknown...if I don't have to...
I dont like taking trailers into any town.
Worst was a 30 foot flatdeck stacked with as many picnic tables that would fit. Slippery things didnt want to stay put.

I dont like taking trailers into any town.
Worst was a 30 foot flatdeck stacked with as many picnic tables that would fit. Slippery things didnt want to stay put.
Used to drive commercially, was taking a load into Manhattan Island. You need a route slip to deliver there and you only have certain hours and you must stay on route. Well, an accident on my route closed a bridge that I needed. They set up a detour, long story shorter, I ended up on a road that I could not get around a sharp corner onto a different bridge, backed up traffic miles!! Thousand dollar fine, they said I should have waited till the route was open, even if I had to wait all day. It was God damned mess!!!! That cured me of unknown towns....

OH MY!, If you love trump, watch this, if you hate trump ,watch it. it is downright HILARIOUS

tudortuesdayII.jpg

It's Tudor Tuesday!
Good Morning.

all of the interstates in Indiana area mess for another 2-3 months
I can assure you PA sucks for road work right now. It’s a f’ing gauntlet run to get to work every day. Never know where a new work zone will pop up. Going 2 minutes up the road this morning and they have one way traffic for doing something on the wires

I can assure you PA sucks for road work right now. It’s a f’ing gauntlet run to get to work every day. Never know where a new work zone will pop up. Going 2 minutes up the road this morning and they have one way traffic for doing something on the wires
Indiana literally shut down every interstate going thru Indy from July until last Friday, now 1 is open but is on rolling lane closures. the diverting traffic onto side streets and country highways has resulted in collapsed bridges, culverts and tons of property damage.

That seems to be going around right now. SoCal is the same way. Must be an election year :rolleyes:

Indiana literally shut down every interstate going thru Indy from July until last Friday, now 1 is open but is on rolling lane closures. the diverting traffic onto side streets and country highways has resulted in collapsed bridges, culverts and tons of property damage.
We come in on 74 then north on 465 to 38th. st. Then east to 65 through town to 70. It saves us 20-30 min.

-
Back