Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We come in on 74 then north on 465 to 38th. st. Then east to 65 through town to 70. It saves us 20-30 min.
you wont for the next few months. 465 at 74 is closed southbound, northbound in closed sporadically, 465 East from 74 to US31/Carmel is open, but closed from Carmel to I69. Downtown 65/70 split is closed. 465 from I70 north to I65 on the east side is closed.

If you want, you can drop the trailer at my place while you go for ice cream with Karl. :steering:
Just bring me back a peanut butter swirl hot fudge sundae.:rofl:
Peanut butter swirl hot fudge sundae? Sounds good, never had one

I can't wait. I am going to the skin Dr. in an hour for them to dig around on my nose. I had a mole/wart looking thing removed and it was some kind of cancer. I hope they don't have to dig too far. :BangHead::BangHead:

I can't wait. I am going to the skin Dr. in an hour for them to dig around on my nose. I had a mole/wart looking thing removed and it was some kind of cancer. I hope they don't have to dig too far. :BangHead::BangHead:
So, you are going to see a professional nose picker? :rolleyes:

And....I don't even have a JOB.....
You are just like my dad, he is retired and up with the chickens every day, just to go read the newspaper and see who is in the obituaries. LOL

I can't wait till the local newspaper goes under. 1000 year old practice that is not really needed these days .

You are just like my dad, he is retired and up with the chickens every day, just to go read the newspaper and see who is in the obituaries. LOL

I can't wait till the local newspaper goes under. 1000 year old practice that is not really needed these days .
ehh I'm not so sure. Printed history isn't easily changed. Put something on the internet, change it years later.

We missed 100* by 2 .. But it's still early :lol:Sounds like the wind may be changing to the onshore direction. When I lived in the desert, we liked it when LA was gettin' Santa Ana winds, it cooled us off out there :lol:. Saw a nice '46 Ford Tudor while I was out, no pics, little awkward taking photos while traveling down Broadway in town :lol:

-
Back