Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My engine before adjusting the valves.

http://fergusonplus.com/Photo/1965DodgeDart/video-1570120123.mp4

The engine after adjusting the valves, carb, and ignition.

http://fergusonplus.com/Photo/1965DodgeDart/video-1570119788.mp4

I need to record a movie with the hood on as in the first video and the same distance more or less to compare the noise.

I have just started coding html on my website about me and my Darts. I am a novice when it comes to making web sites. But they are free of cookies, I hate cookies. Just hate it. So no such things on my site.
The next thing is to learn how to incorporate a video.

http://www.fergusonplus.com/html/1965Dart.html

Bill

Last edited:
Why am I still awake. ...

I have a 4am to 4 PM shift tomorrow (Wednesday) and two math tutor sessions 5 pm and 6 PM and then I have some work around the house to get done.

Because you aren't sleeping?

capt-_obvious.jpg

Well I do that too, but I meant TV. Just watched NCIS.
Oh I see.

I watch everything from YouTube because I don't have cable. I pay extra for YouTube premium because everything I could ever want is on YouTube. Like hours of UTG and other shows like that

As if dayshift road work ain't bad enough. Night shifters seam to do whatever they please. I get that they need to shut down roads, but they really need to be clear what they are doing. Tonight I come up to an intersection and there are cones across the other side. Not really blocking. Just kind of spread over the lanes. Theres one guy in the bright flagger outfit just walking around. No signage anywhere. The last few days it was one lane traffic. I THINK the road was closed tonight, but really not sure LOL. I just turned and came home a different way.

As if dayshift road work ain't bad enough. Night shifters seam to do whatever they please. I get that they need to shut down roads, but they really need to be clear what they are doing. Tonight I come up to an intersection and there are cones across the other side. Not really blocking. Just kind of spread over the lanes. Theres one guy in the bright flagger outfit just walking around. No signage anywhere. The last few days it was one lane traffic. I THINK the road was closed tonight, but really not sure LOL. I just turned and came home a different way.
Funny you say that, there has been an unusually large amount of road work going on these days.

My street has been so quiet lately because the road is closed because they are replacing an underground pipe or something at the end of the block

Another "do these parts have any value" thread. And of course there were offers to buy.

Last edited:
Oh I see.

I watch everything from YouTube because I don't have cable. I pay extra for YouTube premium because everything I could ever want is on YouTube. Like hours of UTG and other shows like that
I watch utg quite a bit too. smart guy and entertaining too. i like the fact he reads every comment too. And in one way or another acknowledges them.

Morning all!
Two vehicles for service, then drag in impala for engine swap.
That will cap off the week. If i get it done early,will drag in a project for the weekend.

-
Back