Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not Me . . Like Pizza though, lol . . Usually Go to Pizza Ranch here on Friday nights to celebrate the week, all kinds of selections on everything. Well run business, everything always tastes so good and fresh. Dessert Pizza and Ice Cream too . . .
Great broasted chicken too!

Not Me . . Like Pizza though, lol . . Usually Go to Pizza Ranch here on Friday nights to celebrate the week, all kinds of selections on everything. Well run business, everything always tastes so good and fresh. Dessert Pizza and Ice Cream too . . .
I see the ads on sports channels for Pizza Ranch, but we don't have them here.:(
Probably better we don't. :)

Oh Mike forgot to tell you Cheryl's latest idea. When we go to MCACN we are spending the night up at Davenport Iowa.
Well she was watching American Pickers and remembered that's where their store is.
Now she wants to make an attempt to go by the store when we get to town.
I think I have her convinced its just a show prop and doesn't exist. And no they don't really hang out at the store...or so I told her.

Oh Mike forgot to tell you Cheryl's latest idea. When we go to MCACN we are spending the night up at Davenport Iowa.
Well she was watching American Pickers and remembered that's where their store is.
I think I have her convinced its just a show prop and doesn't exist. And no they don't really hang out at the store...or so I told her.

Like that American Pickers . . . lol . .

It is real and they do hang out there.

Where's my little musical notes.

♫ ♫ Do do do lookin' out my back door ♫ ♫

20191018_082143.jpg

Good morning
Just a quick back read and check in. On my phone this morning cause internet isn’t working. Verizon says it ain’t them. Need to go outside and check the box...

Morning all. Well yesterday pulled the trucks motor back out and tore it down. I knew about the overtight condition on the mains but didnt know about a messed up ring. It was a good catch as it could have been worst.

I see, well, pizza is good too. You could still have a lefse for coffee on sarurday. :)

Is it still common in the mid West to have fried haddock on Fridays ?

Bill.

All I can say is it is great to have a good machinest in the area. Rick at Parks Engine Service in Seguin, Tx has always been good to work with and done good work. I normally drop my stuff off with the normal when you get to it speech as he is always busy. Yesterday he looked straight at his son who said I know what I'm doing next. I dropped it off and in less than 3hours he had it back to me and had the new ring at no charge.

20191017_113935.jpg

20191017_113939.jpg

All I can say is it is great to have a good machinest in the area. Rick at Parks Engine Service in Seguin, Tx has always been good to work with and done good work. I normally drop my stuff off with the normal when you get to it speech as he is always busy. Yesterday he looked straight at his son who said I know what I'm doing next. I dropped it off and in less than 3hours he had it back to me and had the new ring at no charge.

View attachment 1715410000

View attachment 1715410002
Oops

Oh man languages are fun. All this Holy stuff you have here in the US. We are in the US, not India, still you have Holy Cow here :D. And you have Holy Macramony or how it is spelled, and whatever it means. And then, after going through all the Holy stuff, Holy crap, I even find you have Holy **** here too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

VA getting the stiches on my face removed, did not post much about it a cancer spot (basil) removed and plastic surgery. Normal hour or so e mail stuff to do before I leave.

Actually have a few spots, I need looked at. Sun is brutal here in VN

My dog has lots of spots...

Morning MOPAR junkies!!!
The Japan bunch leaves tomorrow.
Five weeks of guests wears on you after awhile.

I haven't been on much this week...

Are they family from Japan...

I have some Japanese cousins, but they were all born in US... My uncle married a Japanese woman...

We had a TON of iron in ours. The water softeners helped but while it was well below the “safe line”, it’d still tastes like metal. Ended up installing a reverse osmosis system for about 100 bucks, virtually eliminated all the remaining iron and other contents. Well worth it. I don’t know if it’d work on arsenic or not though

Doing well.

Nice pun TMM.... :lol:

-
Back