Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No idea he did send me this though. With a prostate simulator, butt cream and of course wipes!
DSC06572.JPG
DSC06573.JPG
DSC06574.JPG

Headed to Pine, Az today with the family. Supposed to get 5- 8" of snow tonight... will be our first White Christmas. 2 of my boys stuck with archery... hoping for bull elk in the freezer next Sept. Life is good. Coffee in T- 9.5 hours

View attachment 1715441914

View attachment 1715441915
White stuff fell last night. Wife is gonna smile when she wakes.

Headed to Pine, Az today with the family. Supposed to get 5- 8" of snow tonight... will be our first White Christmas. 2 of my boys stuck with archery... hoping for bull elk in the freezer next Sept. Life is good. Coffee in T- 9.5 hours

View attachment 1715441914

View attachment 1715441915

20191225_063706.jpg

20191225_073407.jpg

Merry Christmas fellers

No shop time today, I have to wear a nice dress and be clean and behave.

No dirty cars today :(:(

Merry Christmas fellers

No shop time today, I have to wear a nice dress and be clean and behave.

No dirty cars today :(:(
Merry christmas to you too!

all i want to do is go start the fargo,i adjusted choke yesterday and want to see if cold starting got any better.

My son didnt show up this morning, but we found out he has a girlfriend, with a kid. so there are priorities,i get it.
we do get to meet her today,looking forward to it.

I wasted a half hour earlier .

My nice shoes have a little charm on the side and I noticed it was gone on my gas pedal side.

So I wasted a half hour looking for it and re tracing my step .

I found it in a magnetic socket holder in the shop. I passed through the shop and I guess I didn't hear it when I stepped over the socket holder that was on the floor.

-
Back