Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I'm out. Off to meet @harrisonm for coffee this morning.
He lives just a couple blocks from me.
We get together for coffee and a bagel every couple weeks and share stories and lies.
I do most of the lying. When you have a nice numbers matching car like Craig's, you don't have to lie as much.

It is actually really creepy at a yard at night. Any little noise stops you in your tracks and turn off the flashlight and see what happens.

Especially knowing that I should be the only one there.

First... :D

Monday 03.jpg

Life moves pretty fast around here in the morning otherwise the wife will drink all the espresso beans I brought back from Mexico

2985F506-EC9A-4598-8367-669913756DA6.jpeg

Morning. A little colder than yesterday. another shot of snow today then it warms up for the next week.
just remembered i have to pull a carb and rebuild it for a customer. 58 tbird.

Been watching Barrett Jackson....just saw the sweetest rear end ever....it ain't on a car. The girl putting the sold stickers on!!! WOW!!! Sorry if I offended any of the females on here...I'm sure even the females on here can even appreciate it...

I agree with you on the sticker girl, I saw that spandex lol! Good Morning All!

Am I the only one that notices her leaning on a 100,000 dollar car with her elbow?
Almost as good as Chris Jacobs several times leaning in a $$$ custom car's passenger window to describe the interior.
This while he's holding that big microphone and wrist watch he's wearing. Talk about some possible damage being done.
Even the wife asked why he was leaning inside the car. She knows that's a no-no.

Think plowing today is not needed. Just went and dropped coal ash on the driveway and it is maybe a inch with icy thin crust.

-
Back