Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oops, i parted....
1849E3BA-6D68-4975-9A8B-72847F1A2F9B.jpeg
Sure is handy. Parts like spacers and bushings i need are just a short walk away, and a few minutes on the lathe.

Well back from the garage sale, found a nice Makita worm drive circular saw with several extra blades in great condition for $25. Heavy duty work table and vice already sold, just smiled at the wife (she wanted to go but got ready at a wife's pace lol!) Also picked up a turntable that works for $5, prolly shouldn't have bought that one.

Had about 5” between snubber and frame. Less than 2 now. Will have to cut it off a little i think.

Well back from the garage sale, found a nice Makita worm drive circular saw with several extra blades in great condition for $25. Heavy duty work table and vice already sold, just smiled at the wife (she wanted to go but got ready at a wife's pace lol!) Also picked up a turntable that works for $5, prolly shouldn't have bought that one.
Worm drive

4856C6C6-27D8-4251-803B-48273D7B5FCA.jpeg

When ever anyone comes on any of the Mopar sites that I am on, mostly in the Welcome Wagon Thread, I always Post " Welcome to the Madness "....Its a fact you can check...LOL

"I can lie faster than you can fact check"....

Fact Check.jpg

We just got done digging out. We started at dawn. Shovels, snow blower and ultimately my front end loader. Which is a bit unhandy due to size when you can look down into the rain gutters from the drivers seat! Makes for a small driveway. Blizzards suck.

View attachment 1715454613

View attachment 1715454614

View attachment 1715454615
Took me about 2 hours. Every doorway i can get real close with the plow, so very little shovel work. About 700-800 feet of driveway, angle blade and hammer down. Wipers on high...

Wow... the queen has stripped one of The princesses of his title and his wife’s title. Not that I really care about the Queen of Wngland but that has to be historical

It appears we're losing yet another cat. SeeAtee was diagnosed with F.I.P. a little while back. It's a condition where they retain fluids in the abdomen. Kidneys shut down and everything else follows. Kitty will be devastated, as this will be the second of her cats we've lost in a month. This is really sad.

It appears we're losing yet another cat. SeeAtee was diagnosed with F.I.P. a little while back. It's a condition where they retain fluids in the abdomen. Kidneys shut down and everything else follows. Kitty will be devastated, as this will be the second of her cats we've lost in a month. This is really sad.
Bummer for sure RRR, I do however love the French name you gave your CAT. I did same for one of my hounds when I was young
DeeOgee

So Sorry to hear that Rusty.......Always Sad... And my Dog , Gunner is getting quite old. Aint sure how i will react , when it comes to his Time.....

Sorry to hear... Condolences to you and Kitty... (and the kitty - SeeAtee)...

So Sorry to hear that Rusty.......Always Sad... And my Dog , Gunner is getting quite old. Aint sure how i will react , when it comes to his Time.....

Same here... I wonder how much longer mine can hold out also...

Dang Rusty. Sorry to hear. It's tough to loose a pet.

Not a good year for pets.
Sorry about your cat, Rob.

US.png

Maybe I just never noticed before on the NWS map. Those yellow areas are an "Amber Alert". Good thinking weather Geeks :thumbsup:. Get that info out there! Has all the pertinent victim info also.

Damn Rob...just...damn. :(

New 1st ever mid engine vette sold for $3M. At least it was for charity

Cold and raw here with snow, sleet and freezing rain. Not much accumulation, but enough to make me want to stay indoors.

I spent the afternoon restoring old Mopar ads...

AE34887E-040F-44E5-B6AF-FD72E9EDC540.jpeg

A44E6604-99A6-4484-B798-B3575E35A809.jpeg

9B31556A-7036-4BD3-9280-5EFD15E968E6.jpeg

0B1899E6-2475-4E1A-8693-75D87AAE0283.jpeg

-
Back